Exam

A/N: For once I finished writing and publishing a chapter before 11 pm GMT 8+ ever since I started working on this story. I've always published a new chapter at like 2+ or 3+ in the morning before going to bed which I shouldn't be doing but who the heck cares because I don't!

(Please don't be like me and sleep late at night because I ain't gonna be responsible for your health.)

I know some of you are good at math and you actually excel in their subject, but let's just pretend that in here, you suck at math. Okay? Everyone agrees? Good. Let's proceed.

***

Chapter 10

"Well, it's almost time for summer vacation, but of course, it won't make sense for you to rest for the whole month." Aizawa droned on, his eyebags more prominent than ever. "During summer vacation, we'll have a training camp in the woods."

"I knew it! Yes!"

The students of class 1-A broke out in excited cheers, pumped up at the idea of having a training camp during summer.

"Let's test our courage!" Ashido raised a fist and stood up, her cheeks slightly flushed with pure joy.

One by one, everyone began to voice their opinions, thinking of all the things that awaited them at this training camp. As usual, you were uninterested in these sorts of things and let out a yawn, wondering when the class was going to end.

"However," Aizawa's black hair lifted slightly and his eyes turned red, demanding his students' attention. "Those who don't pass the final exam before that will be in summer school hell."

All excitement turned to dread. The students of class 1-A should have known better there was a "but" to it and that would be for those who failed to pass the final exams would be stuck at UA High having summer school while the rest had fun at the training camp.

Even you, the one person who couldn't be bothered, perked up at Eraser Head's warning, a frown on your face. As much as you disliked the idea of a hero training camp, it was way better than summer school.

At least, you could use this opportunity to better your quirk and fighting abilities amongst other things that could also use an improvement too.

Your hands curled into tight fists, brows furrowed with determination. I'm gonna do my best and pass this stupid final exam so I won't have to suffer through summer school.

You were pretty confident that you would ace the final exams with flying colours when it came to academic since it was not a huge feat for you. Even though you joined the school late, you were able to catch up easily on all the subjects thanks to Kurogiri who was your tutor back when you were training to be a villain.

However, reality sank in when you remembered that there was one subject which was always out to get you. In other words, that's the only subject that you're weak in and that's math.

No matter how hard you struggled to get the formulas right, you just couldn't seem to grasp the concept of it.

Your face fell as a sigh left your lips, fringe shadowing your eyes. Pursing your lips, you needed to find a solution to your problem if you wanted to attend the training camp. Your best bet was to get yourself a tutor.

(E/C) eyes glanced around the classroom for a potential student who could be your tutor when it landed on a boy with spiky hair that seemed to defy nature. A light bulb went off in your head, figuring out that you could just ask Bakugou to tutor you In math.