Summer

Chapter 13

You were lying on your bed and staring up at the ceiling. Blinking sluggishly, you blindly reached for your phone and pressed the home button, an empty lock screen greeted you.

A sigh left your lips as you placed the device on your stomach and went back to what you had been doing for the past hour - staring blankly at the ceiling.

School was finally out, and it was the start of every student's long-awaited dream, summer vacation. You had been looking forward to the needed break after so many things that happened to you in the past month.

However, now that you were on holiday, you realized you had nothing planned to do. In other words, you were bored to death.

You found yourself constantly checking your phone to see if you had any message from Bakugou or your classmates, asking to hang out with them. So far, your phone had been quiet.

You must have fallen asleep because when your phone went off, you nearly shit yourself as you woke up startled. Scrambling for the ringing device, you picked it up and accepted the call.

"Hello?"

"(Name)-chan, are you free right now?" Came the familiar voice of your childhood friend, Midoriya Izuku.

"Yeap, I'm free today. What's up?" You asked and moved into a sitting position, your back leaning against the headboard.

Midoriya chuckled at the barely contained excitement in your voice. "Kaminari and Mineta have requested the school swimming pool to be open for Class 1-A until 5 pm for training and I wonder if you wanna join us?"

"Yes!" You squealed, eyes sparkling before you realized how you were acting. Clearing your throat, you regained composure and replied the green-haired boy. "Sure thing. What time are we meeting at the pool?"

You could hear the amusement in your friend's voice, imagining the giant smile on his face. "You can head over whenever you feel like it."

"I'll be there in ten minutes."

You bid Midoriya farewell and ended the call. Throwing your phone onto your pillows, you scrambled off the bed to pack the necessities needed for a swimming session with your friends.

Even when you landed on the floor in a messy heap with your legs tangled in your blanket, the grin that stretched from ear to ear remained.

Time skipped

Midoriya smiled at Kaminari and Mineta, the two geniuses behind for booking the school pool for endurance training and left the boy's changing room first, leaving his friends behind.

Was it really because of the desire to train that the two boys booked the pool or were there something more to it?

Once the two were certain that their green-haired classmate was out of hearing shot, they glanced at one another, exchanging smirks with one another.

"By the way, there's no problem with that, is there?" Kaminari asked, putting emphasis on the word "that".

Mineta nodded his head to confirm that he was, in fact, correct about what he had overheard the other day in class. "Of course not. I overheard by accident..."

Apparently, the purple grape boy was at his seat and eavesdropping on the class' girls who had gathered around Yaoyorozu's desk, discussing newly brought bikinis and something about the school pool.

Being the pervert that he was well known for, Mineta grabbed this opportunity to invite Midoriya to use the school pool for training so he could have an excuse to ogle class 1-A's girls in sexy bikinis that showed off their curves and skin.