Proud

Chapter 9

"Are you done marking the papers?"

"Yes, sensei."

You stood up and walked over to Aizawa, giving him the stack of papers that you had been grading. The black-haired male looked through the worksheets to make sure everything was alright before setting the papers aside once he was satisfied with the result.

He turned to you and dismissed you for the day since you were done with what he asked of you. "Alright, that's all for today. You're free to go now."

Letting out a sigh of relief, you thanked Aizawa and returned to your desk, packing your things into your school bag. You slung the bag over your shoulders and bid your teacher farewell before leaving class 1-A where you had been holed up the whole day.

By the time you left the main school building, it was already late afternoon. You swapped your indoor shoes for your outdoor ones and made your way back to the dormitory.

Inserting your key into the lock, you unlocked the door and entered your room. The sound of the door shutting gently behind you could be heard as you dumped your school bag on the floor.

You threw yourself on the bed, your body bouncing slightly before coming to a standstill on the soft duvet. For the past few days, besides studying and helping Aizawa, you hadn't been doing much unlike your class.

While your classmates were out there in the real world doing their internships, you were stuck in UA High doing boring tasks like grading assessment papers, arranging files and the list goes on.

Basically, you were a teacher's assistant to Aizawa.

Well, not that you could complain since you were having an easier time compared to everyone else. Although, you missed being out there on the field and getting some actions yourself.

Then there was also the issue with the villain who called himself Stain that goes around killing heroes and you wondered if it had anything got to do with the League of Villains.

I won't be surprised if Tomu-nii is the one who is behind all this. You mused. But then again, I don't know since I've lost all contact with them ever since the attack of USJ.

At this rate, you were starting to think that you had really been abandoned by them for good. You guessed, all these years, you had been nothing but a tool for Tomura to use at his disposal.

Another sigh escaped your lips.

Out of boredom, you rolled around on your bed, messing up the once neat pillows and blanket. However, you didn't realize you were near the edge of the bed and ended up rolling onto the floor with a loud thump.

A painful groan left your mouth and remained still for a few seconds until the pain subsided. You got up from the ground, making your way over to the closet to grab a fresh change of clothes and headed into the bathroom to shower.

Time skipped

The clock hanging on the wall read 10 pm and you were already in bed with the TV remote in your hand as you flicked through the available channels with a bored look on your face. There was nothing interesting to watch so you settled on a cooking show just to pass time.

You were staring blankly at the screen when suddenly your phone went off. You slid the green button to the right and accepted the call.

"Hello?"

"Dipshit."

You sat up straighter when you recognized who it was. "Katsuki-kun? What's the matter?"