Special: Christmas

A/N: Just like the Halloween Special, this takes place after the main story plot which means both Bakugou and Reader-chan are already together in a relationship.

***

The lift dinged as it reached the floor that your room was located on. The door opened to reveal two of your female classmates, Jiro and Yaoyorozu who had come to look for you to ask if you wanted to join the rest of the girls who were currently downstairs in the common room set up for a movie night.

It was Saturday and the girls of Class 1-A had decided to have a bonding session amongst themselves where they voted to have a movie marathon night. You weren't present with them when they talked about it. Hence why Jiro and Yaoyorozu were on their way to your room to inform you about it.

They came to a halt in front of your closed door and Jiro raised a fist, rapping her knuckles gently against the wooden surface. "(Name)-chan, can we come in?"

"Who is it?" came the muffled voice as you replied.

"It's me, Jiro and Yaomomo."

The two girls took a step back as the sound of the doorknob turning could be heard as you opened the door, your head peeking out. Jiro greeted you with a smile small while Yaoyorozu waved a hand, causing a smile of your own to appear on your face.

"Guys, what do I owe the pleasure of your visit?" You asked, opening your door wider so your friends could have a better look at you.

Yaoyorozu was the one who answered. "We girls are having a movie marathon night and was wondering if you wanna join us?"

As much as you loved the idea of spending time with your friends, you were already occupied with doing something at the moment. You gave the girls an apologetic smile, kindly turning them down. "Sorry, I already have plans for tonight. I'll join you guys another time around, okay?"

The purple-haired girl nodded her head in understanding but couldn't help wondering what you were doing. "If you don't mind me asking, what are your plans for the night?"

Yaoyorozu hummed in agreement, her own curiosity piqued as well. You blinked at the unexpected question, but nonetheless, you replied seeing as there was no harm for your friends to know. "Oh, of course. Christmas is coming soon, so I'm just decorating my room to match the holiday. It's just a little habit of mine at this time round of the year."

Both Jiro and Yaoyorozu exchanged looks before turning to look at you with rounded eyes as they asked if they could come inside to take a look. Now you had definitely gotten their interests.

Chuckling at their eagerness, you entered your bedroom and gestured for them to come in. "Sure thing! It may look like some things are missing because I'm only halfway through."

"It's okay, we're just wanna see what you've done so far..." Jiro trailed off the moment she and Yaoyorozu walked through the door, their eyes widening at what you had done so far.

Your bedroom looked like a picture out of an interior design magazine. In the far end corner of your room near the window stood a medium-sized Christmas tree. Although the tree was still bare, they could already imagine how beautiful it would look decorated with ornaments and fairy lights.

A fairy light curtain was hanging down from your window, the lighted-up stars reflecting on the glass behind translucent curtains glowed a warm orange, giving your room a homey atmosphere. More fairy lights wrapped in green tinsel coiled around the bed headboard and they could tell you were in the processed of hanging small, rounded ornaments on it.

Cute Christmas-themed knickknacks of all sizes lined the shelves and your study table which also sported a mini Christmas tree. Although you said that you weren't done with decorating your room, your friends could feel the Christmas spirit bubbling within them.