Dorm

A/N: I know Bakugou is asleep during the room presentation contest in episode 51, but he's gonna be awake in this story to fit the plot I've planned. Also, the picture above is how your room looks like (or you can choose something else if you like) because Author-chan is way too lazy to think of an original one.

Side note: (f/i) = favourite instrument

***

Chapter 22: Dorm

You had just finished washing and drying the dishes from dinner when the doorbell rang, echoing throughout the apartment. You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion, wondering who could be at the door at such a late hour.

Wiping your hands dry on a dish towel, you left the kitchen and made your way towards the entrance to answer the door. Upon opening the door, you blinked a couple of times as you came face-to-face with none other than your teachers.

"All Might-sensei and Aizawa-sensei, what are you doing here so late at night?" You asked. "Is something the matter?"

"Young (Name), I can reassure you everything's fine." All Might replied, a small smile on his face. "Aizawa and I just have something to discuss with you. So, may we come in?"

"Oh, of course!" You moved out of the way so your teachers could enter. "Please come this way."

The two adults thanked you and removed their shoes before entering your apartment. After locking the door, you gestured your teachers to follow you and led them to the living room.

"Can I get you two any drinks?" You asked politely, mind mildly panicking at the fact that two of your teachers were currently seated on your sofa in your living room. "I have coffee and tea if you'll prefer something hot or will plain water do?"

"It's alright, we're good." All Might answered for both him and Aizawa. "We won't be staying for long. Please take a seat."

Nodding your head, you sat down on the opposite sofa facing them. Your blonde teacher waited for you to settle down fully before addressing the matter at hand. "Young (Name), as of when the new school term starts, you would no longer be staying at the staff dorm anymore."

(E/C) orbs widened in surprise as you replied, "Why not?"

Aizawa must have sensed the waves of worry and confusion rolling off your shoulders, probably starting to misunderstand his colleague. He glared at All Might who was taken aback by it, wondering what he did wrong before turning his attention onto his student.

"What All Might forget to mention is that you'll be moving into U.A. all-dorm system. All the students of U.A. High will be staying in the new student dorms as of when school starts." The black-haired hero explained. "The principal decides to implement this system after the kidnap of Bakugou to protect the students from future League of Villains' attacks."

"Phew," You sighed in relief. "For a moment I thought I'm going to be homeless."

All Might's eyes widened when he finally caught up to what happened, a sheepish smile forming on his face as he apologized. "Sorry about that. I didn't mean to scare you."

"It's okay," You smiled, waving off your teacher's apology. "We make mistakes all the time."

"Now that's out of the way," Aizawa spoke up and you focused on him again. "You can start packing and arrangements will be made to help you move your stuff to the new dorm. I'll email you the details once it's been settled."

"Alright, thank you so much All Might-sensei and Aizawa-sensei."

After that, you bid your teachers good night as they thanked you for giving them your time before heading back to their own respective apartments. Locking the door, you checked the time on your phone as you made your way into the living room.