Company

(f/c) = favourite colour

(s/f/c) = second favourite colour

***

Chapter 7

"Tch, when is that dipshit gonna arrive? She better not be late."

Bakugou leaned against the wall, one hand stuffed into his pants' pocket while the other checking his mobile phone for any messages from you.

It was the day after the UA sports festival and since there were no classes for the next two days, you thought it was a great idea to hang out with Bakugou. This was your first time in two weeks that you were stepping out of the school grounds and you were thrilled about it.

It took some convincing on Aizawa's part and compromising on your part for you to be allowed to be able to leave UA High and roamed around the city. Even though you were not happy with the fact that you had to wear a tracking device, you didn't mind it as long as you were able to spend a day out.

The blonde was about to dial your number and demanded your whereabouts when he heard a familiar voice calling his name.

"Katsuki-kun!"

"About time! What took you so f*cking long? I've been waiting since..." His head turned in the direction of your voice, a scowl on his face as he commented on your tardiness only to trail off when he saw your appearance.

You were dressed in casual wear – an (f/c) hoodie with a simple design while you sported on cute jean shorts and finally paired off with an (s/f/c) high-cut converse. Your hair was thrown up into a messy ponytail, tendrils of (h/c) lock framing your petite face.

This was the first time Bakugou had seen you in something else other than your UA school uniform and he got to admit you looked rather cute in your current get up. Of course, he wouldn't tell you straight in the face, knowing that you would tease him for it.

You ran up to the blonde and stopped in front of him, catching your breath. A grin broke out on your face, eyes glimmering with excitement. "Sorry, it took me a while to find our meeting spot. Did I make you wait for long?"

Instead of giving you a verbal response, Bakugou turned on his heels and headed for the mall, his hands stuffed in his pockets. You were undeterred by his lack of response and giggled to yourself as you ran to catch up with him.

If Bakugou had been mad at you for being late, he would have already cursed your name to hell and back, but since he didn't, you knew that he wasn't angry at you. You couldn't help but think how much of a tsundere the blonde was.

Time skipped

The mall was the biggest mall in Musutafu – its seven floors were filled with all kinds of things for one to enjoy. From entertainment to clothing to food, you named it all. People of all ages, from young to old, occupied the mall – some enjoying meals with friends, while others were simply shopping.

You spun around and tried to take in everything all at once, causing your head to be slightly dizzy. You would have fallen flat on your face if it was not for Bakugou who immediately reached out and steadied you on your feet.

"You idiot! Be more f*cking careful! You nearly kiss the floor!"

However, you were so eager that you didn't care. Whipping your body to face Bakugou, you invaded his personal space by sticking your face so close to his that he could see the specks in your eyes.

"Katsuki-kun! There are so many things to do here that I don't even know where to start!"

Before the blonde could reply, your stomach growled, reminding you that you didn't eat breakfast and it was nearly lunchtime. Your face immediately flushed a light pink as you gave Bakugou a sheepish grin.