Ambush

A/N: I forgot to mention in the previous chapter (Chapter 16) that from here on out, the plot will be very different from the anime plot because I'll be tweaking the original plot to fit my own plot that I have going on in my head. It'll still somewhat follow the anime plot, but the differences will be quite stark. Just a head's up in case any of you get confused.

***

Chapter 17

Third POV

Mr Vlad King called emergency services where ambulances and fire trucks arrived 15 minutes the villains had escaped. Of the 40 students, 15 were unconscious and in serious condition from the villains' gas and 11 others had major or minor injuries.

13 were uninjured. And...

...two were missing which were Bakugou Katsuki and (Full Name).

Soon, the news of (Name)'s betrayal reached the students and teacher of Class 1-A who didn't know how to react other than shock and horror. They had so many questions – was their (h/c)-haired classmate a spy for the villain all this while or was she threatened to their bidding for them?

However, it was all left unanswered because the only person with the answers was no longer in their presence. Hence, they were left in the dark and prone to wonder if (Name) had truly changed like they thought she had or was it all just a façade.

On top of that, a classmate of theirs had been kidnapped by the League of Villains and despite his brash and rude attitude, they couldn't help but worried for his safety. After all, he's a student of Class 1-A too and they had come to see him as a friend.

The students of Class 1-A had never felt so helpless before even though two of their friends needed them the most now. Yet, no matter how hard they tried to convince themselves, deep down they knew that this time around, there was nothing they could really do.

The situation at hand was out of their league. So, they could wait in silence as they handed the reins over to the pro heroes, placing their trust in them they would save their friends.

Time skipped

Back at UA High, the school faculty consisted of pro heroes were having a meeting to discuss the issue at hand. Not only was a student of theirs kidnapped by the very group of people that they were striving to oppress, but another student had also betrayed them.

Maybe it was their fault for taking giving the female villain another chance in life, thinking that she would turn over a new leaf after surrounded by people with good intentions.

However, they couldn't deny the fact that there was a possibility that she had been held against her own will where the League of Villains threatened her life if she chose to change side.

The pro heroes were torn on both sides – some against her while the some were on her side.

Whatever the case was, (Full Name) was just as much as their responsibility as Bakugou Katsuki was. At the end of the day, she was still a student of UA High which meant her safety was of priority too.

"It's so obvious that (L/N)-san was the one who leaked the location of the training camp to the League of Villains." Present Mic exclaimed, slamming his hand down on the table to carry his point across the room.

While some agreed with the loud pro hero, there were a few who disagreed. Midnight and All Might exchanged glances, uncertainty displayed on their faces. The No.1 hero turned his attention onto his colleague, frowning. "How can you be sure if it's Young (L/N) who expose us to the villain?"