Alive

Chapter 18

You landed on your knees with your hands splayed on the ground as you cough, your lungs desperately inhaling the air needed to replenish the sudden lack of oxygen. Around you, the villains who were in the same situation were in no better condition as they tried to get rid of the nasty taste left in their mouths after being teleported through the black portals.

The side effects faded, and your senses returned to you, happy that you were able to think clearly once more which brought back the image of Bakugou being swallowed up by the black portal. (E/C) eyes held a hint of panic as your head snapped up, glancing around desperately to see if the blonde had been brought to the same location that you were currently at.

A sigh of relief escaped your mouth when you saw said male standing in front of you, happy to see that he was unharmed. However, you became rigid when you heard a familiar voice filled the air.

"You failed again, huh, Tomura?"

Fear crept down your spine as a cold sweat broke on your forehead as the man whom Tomura called "Master" walked past you and towards the light blue-haired male, his heavy footsteps matching the pulse of your heartbeat with every step he took.

You recognised his muffled, deep voice from anywhere because you heard him many times whenever he communicated with Tomura through the television via audio mode, hence it was natural you felt scared since you had never seen before until now.

You didn't dare to move as All For One continued his conversation with Tomura when you felt a shift in the air as a third party entered the picture.

"I'll have you return everything, All For One!" All Might's loud voice echoed throughout the open space.

"Will you fight me again, All Might?" All For One asked nonchalantly as he held up his arms which stopped All Might in mid-air and held him there as though he weighed nothing more than a paper doll.

However, that only created a huge draft of wind which was so strong and powerful that anyone who was near them was thrown backwards, including you. (H/C) hair whipped around your face as you flew through the air, your arms instinctively coming up to shield your face.

You landed on the ground with a painful grunt, pain shooting up your spine. Other than that, you were completely fine. Climbing onto your feet, you let out a small wince as the pain spread out on your lower back.

"All Might!" Bakugou called out worryingly when he noticed the pro hero was nowhere to be seen, instead only a cloud of dust was left in his stead.

"Even without your worry, he won't die from something like that." All For One replied to the blonde's worried call before turning his attention to Tomura. "So run away from here, Tomura, and take that child with you."

He then lifted his hand and from the tip of his fingers, a bunch of black with red lines branch-like things extended and stabbed itself into the still unconscious Kurogiri which was forcibly activated the purple warp's quirk.

All Might returned to the scene again as All For One rose into the air, giving his successor a last piece of advice before focusing on the no.1 pro hero as they battled it out in mid-air.

"Let's go, Shigaraki!" Compress said as he used his magic to compress Kurogiri into a marble, placing it into his pocket for safe keeping. "While that pipe mask is holding All Might back! Get your piece!"

However, none of the villains made a move to enter the portal. Instead, all of them were standing in front Bakugou who was glaring at them with hatred reflected in his eyes.