Home

A/N: Woohoo! I'm back from my vacation so here's another update!

***

Chapter 12

It was the day after the practical exam and the students of class 1-A were both nervous and excited to know if they passed or failed in order to attend the training camp.

That was everyone except for four people – Ashido, Kirishima, Kaminari and Sato who were 100% per cent sure that they had failed and had to stay back for summer school while the rest of the class went for the training camp.

You watched with amusement from your seat as Midoriya tried to reassure his classmates only to be poked in the eyes by Kaminari. Just then the classroom door slammed open and standing at the entrance was none other than class 1-A's homeroom teacher.

"Once the bell rings, get in your seats."

Immediately, everyone scrambled back to their desks, afraid to face Aizawa's wrath if they chose to disobey his words. Aizawa took his place at the front of the class behind the podium and jumped straight into announcing the results of the exams.

"Unfortunately, there are those who didn't pass the final exams. Accordingly, for the training camp in the woods..." Suddenly, a creepy smile appeared on Aizawa's face as he completed his sentence with a slight mirth to his usual monotonous voice. "...everyone's going!"

'Who knew that Aizawa-sensei has a sense of humour?' You snorted quietly to yourself.

The four students who failed immediately jumped to their feet, beaming with exhilaration at the fact that they would be going for the training camp after all.

"We can go, too?!" Kirishima asked with a hopeful smile, showing off his shark-like teeth.

Aizawa's voice returned to its original monotone as he went continued. "Some failed, but no one failed the written exam. In the practical, Kirishima, Kaminari, Ashido, Sato and Sero failed."

You soon tuned out what your teacher was saying, barely paying any attention. Instead, you zoned out and glanced out of the window, wishing that the day would pass by quickly even though school for the day had just started.

Aizawa handed out a stack of booklets to the class that contained information about the training camp. You took one for yourself and flipped through the small book, getting a glimpse of what was installed for you.

"The training camp is two weeks from now. Everything that you need to know is inside that booklet, so make sure you get everything you require for the camp by then." Aizawa reminded his class. "Dismissed."

Homeroom period came to an end and the moment Aizawa left the class, everyone began to chatter among themselves, talking about the upcoming camp. You put away the booklet and took out your study material for the next period.

Your face displayed boredom despite being surrounded by people who were excited by the upcoming camp. One might think that you were uninterested which was not true.

You were just better at hiding your excitement compared to your classmates.

Time skipped

The sky was a gradient of sunset colours blending seamlessly together when the last bell of the day rang. Teachers dismissed their students as everyone packed their bags, ready to return home after a long day in school.

You were just packing the last of your things into your school bag when you heard Midoriya calling your name.

"(Name)-chan!"