Path

Chapter 8

Since UA gave their students two days off from school and you spent your first day off with Bakugou, you decided to spend your second day lounging around in your dorm – doing nothing much.

Just like that, two days flew past and you were back in class with school resuming as per normal.

After not seeing each other for the past two days, the students of Class 1-A was buzzing with energy as they shared about their encounters with the citizens on their way to school.

Some of them were being praised for clinching the top spots with their quirks while others were told that it was alright even if they didn't win anything because they did their best. Your classmates were excited at the fact that so many people recognized them because of their matches being broadcasted on national television.

As usual, you couldn't be bothered since it didn't concern you considering you weren't at the sports festival that meant you were out of the media sight which was fine by you. You would like to remain as much of a low profile as possible.

After all, it wouldn't be great for your villain career if the public recognized your face.

The class door suddenly slid open, revealing Class 1-A homeroom teacher – Aizawa. The sound of footsteps could be heard as everyone scrambled back to their seats, facing the front of the class.

"Morning." The black-haired male greeted his students.

"Good morning!" The students greeted back.

Your face held a bored look as your propped-up handheld your head in your palm, already starting to zone out. Tsuyu, your froggy classmate, noticed that her teacher was no longer wrapped in bandages from head to toe.

"Aizawa-sensei, your bandages are gone. I'm glad."

Lifting your head slightly to take a look out of curiosity, you realized that the green-haired girl was right. Your eyes narrowed when you saw a scar underneath the pro hero's left eye.

Must be from when the Nomu was attacking him. You absentmindedly thought to yourself.

"The old lady went overboard with her treatment." Eraser Head scratched his face and roughly explained before jumping straight into more important things. "More importantly, we're having a special hero informatics class today."

Immediately, everyone in the class tensed up at their teacher's words while you rolled your eyes, wishing you were anywhere but in the class right now. Learning anything related to hero stuff wasn't exactly your cup of tea since you're a villain.

But it was not like you had a choice, so you barely paid attention as Aizawa spoke up again.

"Code names. You'll be coming up with hero names."

"We're gonna do something exciting!" Your classmates cheered, excited grins written all over their faces.

Meanwhile, you were the complete opposite of your classmates and let out a tired sigh, as though saying 'Can I not be here?'.

Aizawa's eyes flashed red like they usually do when his quirk was activated, his long black hair flying upwards. Everyone settled down in their seats quickly and shut their mouths, not wanting to anger their teacher.

His appearance returned to its original self and his hair flowed back down, lying messily on his shoulder as Aizawa went more into details. "This is related to the pro hero draft picks I mentioned the other day. The drafts begin in earnest in the second and third years..."

You immediately droned out what your teacher was saying, eyes half-lidded as you focused on trying not to fall asleep out of boredom. You were almost on your way to dreamland when the classroom door slid opened and you were woken up by a female voice.