Chapter Fourteen

The thought of Kim aroused Jim's animalistic feeling once more. He felt the boar from within, searching for a mate. Nobody could satisfy his hunger but Kim. After satisfying my desire, your heart and body would be beyond repair and I hope that even in your afterlife Von, you witness what I'll do. You will cry as you watch me destroy her. He let go a loud devilish shriek.

Jim grabbed his cell phone and dialed her number.

"Hello, Jim"

"Hello, Kim..." It was a different Jim this time...a Jim with an angelic voice. He was inviting Kim to a late dinner in a five star hotel his family owned.

Von had no knowledge of Jim's move. He spent the day with his family whom he had not seen for a long time.

Why did I easily say yes to his request, Von might not like it. She felt sorry but she couldn't take back her words.

.................

Jim led Kim in a special room exclusive for the VIP's. The food, the music and Jim's sweet coated words and smiles produced a romantic ambiance that could easily win a woman's heart. Kim enjoyed every bit of the time that passed by. And as the night slipped away, Kim fell into Jim's charm. And she finally surrendered her freedom to Jim and accepted him as her lover.

Jim didn't waste the opportunity to accomplish his desire over Kim. He must own her body tonight and her soul later.

"Jim, I felt dizzy, as if I'm losing my strength." She dropped the glass of wine and held on to his arm before her world went blank.

His lustful smile once more crept over his face. He made a hand gesture at the CCTV and two burly ladies came in. They carried Kim away through a secret door to an adjoining room. They laid her carefully before leaving.

Von's thoughts couldn't rest. It is midnight and Kim must be fast asleep but what is this that I'm feeling? He went out of their house and paid a visit to Kim's bedroom. She wasn't there. He began to fear for her. He knew Jim must have something to do with it. He searched her in all possible places Jim could have taken her and finally he found her.

Von froze at the sight of Kim lying down unconscious, with Jim looking down on her.

Jim loosened his ties and unbuttoned his suit. He slowly sat down at the edge of the bed. His eyes glowed staring on Kim's lovely face. His heart pounded his chest with delight for what was to come.

His hand touched her face and let his fingers ran all over it and down to her neck. His sensual heart dictated his hand to shift to another location—to her inner thighs. He pushed Kim's dress upward.

He stopped momentarily to take a deep breath and wiped his watery lips with the back of his hand. He shifted his sight into her inner thighs. I've gone this far. No one could stop me now. A wicked smile ran over his lips. You are mine tonight, Kim. "Hope you are here Von. See what will happen to your Kim!" His smile turned into laughter.

Jim started to run his fingers over Kim's knees going up to her flawless thighs.

Von stood helplessly watching Jim doing his act.

He gritted his teeth and clenched his fists. He could no longer control himself and he rained punches on him, an instinct coming from an enraged man. His futile act didn't change the scene.

Jim slowly stooped down and let his lips run over the smooth skin of Kim's thigh.

Von flared up. He jumped between Jim and Kim and tried to stop Jim's hand. His momentum pushed him through the bed and down on the floor.

Finally he released a loud shriek of anger and frustration.

The room dimmed and a lightning-like light flashed just above the headboard. Darkness remained.

Jim's hand stopped molesting Kim. He stood up and groped through the dark in search of the light switch. Von moved out of the bed and leaned by the wall, still puzzled whether his shriek had something to do with the incident.

A luminous mist in front of Jim slowly formed into a shape of a woman, suspended in mid-air.

Terror gripped Jim's manhood and he chickened out. He crept out of the room in haste.

"Michelle?"

She smiled.

Von turned to Kim and hugged her. After a while he looked back at Michelle, already standing at the other side of the bed. "Thank you...thank you for your help. I know I did nothing to drive him away. I don't have the power to do it."

"Neither have I had the power on my own to do it."

"But how did you drive him away?"

"Well, I just made a dramatic appearance to frighten the guy. And somebody with me put off the light."

"That's what I mean."

There were noises coming from the outside.

"What's that, Michelle?"

The door flung open.

The light switched on and Kim's aunt, a few relatives and two policemen barged in.

"How did her aunt know that Kim was here?"

"A soul of my kind phoned her."

"You're kidding me, Michelle. How could that someone speak without a body? And I don't believe in special souls like that one!"

"You will learn more as we go along. Come on, Von. Let's leave. Anyway Kim is in good hands now."