Chapter Fifteen

In the morning, Von visited Kim. He stood by the door watching her.

Kim stretched her arms and yawned. She got up slowly on unsteady legs, fighting off the effects of a bad night.

Kim went inside her walk-in closet. She took off her clothes, grabbed a towel and entered the bathroom.

Von sat down on her bed and waited for her to come out. But then a smile spread all over his face. He felt an urge, an urge that alienated him since he died. I have not seen her beautiful body for a long time now. I'm longing to see it. Slowly he stood up and walked toward the door. He could hear the splashing of water on Kim's bare body and it made him pant. He entered the room through its wall.

Von stood in front of Kim, wearing nothing; his eyes all over her body. But...to his surprise, he didn't see what he expected because cloud-like stuffs enveloped her private parts. He wiped them out through her hands but nothing happened. He commanded this stuff to leave through his mind but still nothing changed. Then he realized that in this spiritual world, it was a big NO to peep into the privacy of others. If not, Kim's room could have been turned into a theater of sex maniac souls...not only her room but with all the beautiful ladies also. Then these souls would never leave anymore. This purgatory will become heaven for them. He smiled and looked up, as if giving thanks to the Almighty for the protection of Kim and the other women.

He went out of the bathroom and sat on the floor near the door. Later, Kim followed and dressed up for work. As she was getting out of her room, her cell phone rang.

"Hello, my dear. I'm sorry to disturb you but I can't resist calling. I am worried for what happened to you last night."

Jim's voice somehow lightened her heart but on the other hand Von's heart started showing signs of disgust again.

"I'm fine but I don't remember anything after I felt dizzy." She continued walking out of her room, and on to the kitchen.

"Oh, my dear, I carried you to an adjoining room. Then I went out to fetch the hotel doctor who didn't hear my phone call. But when I came back with him, you were gone. I was informed that your relatives picked you up."

Kim remained silent, still thinking what he said.

"You have nothing to worry, nothing happened to you last night. I respect you."

She smiled, "thank you for your gentleman's manner, Jim."

The line went dead and Jim laughed out loud for his successful lie. He left to fetch Kim.

"You heartless demon, you don't stop till you take hold of Kim! You still have the nerve to come!" Von's lips were jerking.

I know you Jim. You will never stop until you get what you want. I must act now before it's too late. But I am powerless. Someone must do it for me. Michelle?