A/N

The main ships in this fan fiction are:

NaLu

JeRza

GaLe

GrUvia

MiraXus

(I'll probably throw a few other ships in)

Contains mild language.

Disclaimer:

I don't own Fairy tail, it belongs to Hiro Mashima (we worship you oh mighty creator).

I'm just another fan girl who decided to write a fan fiction for her own pleasure and hopefully yours.

I guess this probably takes place just after the grand magic games, if you were wondering, so it might contain spoilers if you haven't reached that far!

But anyway, I hope you'll enjoy reading this:)

Heath

Xxxx

UPDATE BY HEATHER OF OVER A YEAR LATER...
Heya guys! If you're a new comer then welcome, if you've been with me from the start then welcome back. There are a few things I want to add to my original introduction- after all, the story has grown and changed since I first started writing it!
Firstly, this fan-fiction is maybe going to be the first in a trilogy of books which I haven't yet decided a name for yet, but hopefully soon they'll have some kinda awesome name, if they become a thing!
Secondly, this fan-fiction is nearly completed but not quite there yet- I'm hoping to conclude the book over the next few months. (Heather of a year and a half later: oops)
Thirdly, please can you remember to comment, like and add this book to your reading lists if you enjoy it because that really helps my story to grow! I never actually thought Our Idiots would hit 100 let alone 70k, and I'm so amazed that you guys have been so supportive!

That's all from me, so feel free to get on with the book. Oh, and if you're reading this then comment your favourite anime/s so that I can find some awesome new ones to watch!

Thank you,
Author-chan xx
(Aka Heather xx)