Chapter 14 // The Girl I Am Today

Chapter 14- The Girl I Am Today

Natsu's POV

I happily patted my bloated stomach and relaxed back into the chair.

"That was so good! Thanks Luce!" I grinned cross at the blonde who simply rolled her eyes and stood up.

"Well I'll catch you later!" Lucy pushed her chair back and got up, stepping away from the table only to bump into a waiter.

"Oh, I'm really sorry." She blushed a little and backed away, as the boy grabbed onto a chair to help regain balance.

"That's alright, I was just bringing the bill. I must say, not many people can get through so much." his eyes scanned Lucy as he spoke, wondering how she could possibly have consumed so much without loosing her flat stomach.

"Yes, well, my companion was hungry." The waiters gaze fell on me where I lounged and with one look at my stomach the confusion vanished from his face. Once again becoming professional, he straightened his back and placed the bill on the table. I looked silently at the receipt for a moment before turning my best puppy dog eyes to my best friend and watched desperately as a dark aura surrounded her.

"Natsu... I told you I wasn't paying..." her fists clenched as she narrowed her eyes at me, and all I could do was cough nervously.

"Please Lucee, I'll love you forever!" Forcing my eyes even wider, I looked up from under my lashes and mustered every ounce of cuteness from my body, before releasing it in a huge wave that rolled off me and spread to where Lucy and the waiter were standing.

After one terrifying second that seemed to last forever, she sighed in defeat.

"Eugh, fine, but this is the last time!" Somehow she had a purse in her hand and was pulling out jewels, even though she had literally no where to store her purse as she was wearing a bikini.

(A/N: Whatever this is a magical world she totally keeps it in her hair.)

"Thank you, have a nice evening." the waiter smiled and walked away as I began to thank Lucy.

"Arigatou!"

Lucy's POV

I blushes furiously as Natsu fell to his knees and thanked me. It brought back memories of the first day we met- me, him and Happy that is. How that supposed 'salamander' had used an enchantment to make every girl in Hargeon fall for him, how Natsu broke the spell on me by being his usual idiot self.

It was safe to say that without the pinkette I would never have become the girl I am today. Fairy Tail gives me strength, and my comrades give me courage.

"Get up, we're leaving." I muttered, folding my arms and setting off towards to exit. Natsu quickly caught up, and I was amazed to see that his stomach had already deflated. Was it even possible to have metabolism like his?

"Natsu!" We looked up to see Happy hurling down towards us, wings pulled in so that he could dive like some sort of bird of prey. Natsu quickly opened his arms so that the blue cat could fling himself into his chest.

"Charles said she liked it!" Happy's eyes had literally turned to love hearts as he grinned from ear to ear.

Once he's finished rambling about everything his fellow exceed had ever said or done, we decided to make our way to the library (I was looking for reading material and the other two wanted to 'help' me). The building was beautiful two storey wooden building with one glass wall. Looking through the glass, I could see row upon row of books, along with several sofas and and oak coffee tables. And stood by one of the shelves pulling out a thick novel was...

"Levy-chan!" I exclaimed happily, but what I saw next caused my mouth to fall open.

"What are they doing together?" Natsu frowned a little in confusion, tilting his head.

Gajeel had appeared in front of Levy, and they were staring into each others eyes and leaning...

"Close your eyes, Natsu, this is PG-13 stuff!"

A/N

An update, I know- it's been a while.

So people do dedications right? Well I'm dedicating this chapter to @mintchocolatechipnut because her comment is defiantly what inspired me to finish Chapter 14. Thanks a bunch guys:)

Xxx