[ Takasugi & Kamui ]

"So Shinsuke... you've been oddly kind to (Y/N) lately. Any specific reason as to why that might be?"

A scoff. "I have no idea what you're trying to insinuate. But what about you? If I recall correctly, when you first met her, you tried to put a bullet in her head as a 'joke'. Then shockingly, just the other day, I saw you teaching her the mechanisms behind the umbrellas of the Yato clan in quite a familiar manner. Anything to say about that?"

A crash soon followed by a sharp clang of weaponry. "I was being friendly. Weren't you the one telling me to get along with her better since we were going to be working together? I was getting to know her."

An echoing clatter. "You two seemed awfully chummy for people who were just now getting to know each other."

"Hm, who knows? Maybe she's just taken a liking to me."

"Who would take a liking to a psychotic bastard like you?"

Cheerful laughter resonated throughout the large room. "Like you can talk, Shinsuke."

The door opened. "Hey, guys, can yo-OH MY GOD, YOU CRAZY BASTARDS; WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

Takasugi and Kamui sat at a table, leaving two seats empty between each other. (Y/N) sat across from them with an eyebrow raised at the almost palpable hostility in the air.

"So... care to explain what this is about?" she asked, gesturing to the destroyed room around her. Chairs and tables were sliced in half, bookshelves were knocked over, and there were dents, scratches, and bullet holes all over the metal walls of the space ship.

"Oh, Shinsuke just started going ballistic and attacking me," Kamui answered simply, smiling widely.

"Really?" she said doubtfully. "Shinsuke was the one that started going ballistic?" She pointed a finger at the calm and stoic man in front of her.

Kamui nodded as Takasugi scoffed. "I was just trying to teach the idiot a lesson."

"And what exactly was that lesson?"

Takasugi smirked. "To not touch what's mine."

(Y/N) turned to look at Kamui, confusion scrunching up her face. "You messed with one of his belongings?"

"Nope," the redhead replied slyly. "It's always been mine, after all." She shook her head at his vague answer.

"Well, you two better resolve whatever argument you're having. At this rate, we'll need to buy a new ship tomorrow."

The two glanced at each other and shared a silent, mutual agreement before turning back to her. They stared intensely into (Y/N)'s eyes. "Oh, don't worry. We will."

They stood all of a sudden and both went around the table to sit themselves in the chair on either side of her. She gasped when Takasugi leaned forward to nibble at her earlobe, and Kamui bent down to lick a line up her neck. A blush spread over her face like wildfire. "What are you two doing?"

They smirked.

"Tonight, we'll resolve our argument," Kamui began.

"And tomorrow," Takasugi continued, "we'll find out who this really belongs to. So..."

Their breath gently hit her ears as they whispered. "Get ready."