[ Gintoki, Sakamoto, Hijikata, Sougo ]

S/O hugs them from behind:

Sakata Gintoki:

• It takes a lot of self control to prevent himself from instantly succumbing into their devices. Specially when they’re being so… sly. Attacking his weakpoints; how could he have known that his significant other was so crafty?

• Gintoki laces his fingers around theirs and presses his lips against the back of their hand. He’s a bit exhausted from Yorozuya’s latest job, but since they’re being so cute, he makes an exception.

• The silver-haired man ends up cuddling them the whole night and lots of kisses here and there ensue.

Hijikata Toshirou:

• As the Shinsengumi’s Vice Commander, he has a lot of duties and paperwork to fulfill. Every now and then, the small voice in his head tells him his significant other deserves better treatment, but Hijikata tries.

• The moment they voice out their request, a tinge of guilt bubbles in his gut. A faint blush also stains his cheeks; from their chest pressing against his back, no less.

• After tidying his table a bit, he decides to loosen up and give them all the attention they want for the night. It’s the least he could do. The paperwork could wait. (this man is smitten.)

Okita Sougo:

• What a lovely surprise. Arriving back from a boring patrol to finding himself wrapped in the arms of his lover? A surprise indeed. But he isn’t Okita Sougo without his sadistic tendencies.

• “I see… is attention something you want? I wonder. Did you spend the whole day with a mayonnaise freak? Or interrogate a truckload of thieves? No…? Then do you really deserve the attention?”

• Once his significant other’s crestfallen expression is clear as day, he slips an arm around their waist. With a, “Hmm, I guess maybe just this once,” he indulges to their wishes.

Sakamoto Tatsuma:

• This space idiot’s resolve breaks immediately. Nevertheless, when it comes to his significant other, it’s not like he has any. Laughter permeates the room like a wildfire— and he proceeds to glomps his s/o at the spot.

• How could he not? To Sakamoto, if they so desired anything, even from the farthest part of the galaxy, he would hand it over in a heartbeat. What else could he do with something that they already own and is in the mere distance of ten centimeters?

• He picks them up and spins them around. And glomps them some more.