[ Kamui & Sougo ]

KAMUI

• He’s going to drag his you into his shenanigans, which means you’ll be brought into a lot of dangerous situations that could ultimately end in your death. It’s okay though, he’s pretty sure you will make it out just fine.

• He’ll laugh about these sorts of situations later and just shrug his shoulders all nonchalantly. Like, it was fun though? So don’t be mad, okay?

• He’ll be either very rough or insanely gentle with you. It’s usually always one or the other with no middle ground and it’s hard to predict which it will be. 

• He thinks you’re strong enough to take some of his strength so he’ll train with you and that can get a bit much. He knows you can’t stand up to the full brunt of his Yato strength, but you should have enough in you to hold out long enough for a decent little spar. Or even if you are quite weak, as long as you always fight back it’ll satisfy him. He won’t have you roll over and submit to him straight away. 

• His gentleness comes when he’s smothering you with affection.  He’s a pretty affectionate guy but it’s in an almost clingy way. He’ll come across as rather needy and if you don’t reciprocate things can escalate. Not necessarily in a bad way, but it is often in a hands on way. He just often sees it as a challenge and will try to win.

• He’ll cuddle and spontaneously hug you a lot, sometimes a little too tightly. He’s also big on pinching your cheeks and telling you you’re adorable. Sometimes it’s solely to embarrass you or get some sort of rise out of you.

• He’ll kiss you in public too like it’s no big deal. He’s quite open with his affections. What’s the point of being shy about it?

• Forehead kisses are his thing. To him it’s more meaningful than a mouth on mouth kiss. There’s just something about them that kinda feels like a promise to him, so if he’s feeling particularly loving he’s gonna press a kiss to your forehead instead of your lips. Cherish it.

• Will coax you into playing with his hair when you are both just relaxing together alone. It’ll start with him lying in your lap and he’ll just start dropping hints by playing with your hair and then loosening his braid. He’s so obvious about it, just do it.

• Loves skin on skin contact. Like, you don’t even have to be doing anything sexual. He just really likes the feeling of his arm brushing past your bare midriff during training. Or placing his hands on your shoulders where the strap of your top has slipped off a bit. It’s a little enticing and exciting for him.

SOUGO

• Loves hearing you say his name so much that it gives him the most impure thoughts every time. Legit, you could say it in such a pure way like “Sougo, could you please pass me the salt?” and he’s instantly thinking something like ‘Mmm I’ll give you something salty alright.’ He can’t stop himself and a bit of him is mad about it cause he doesn’t like losing that control over himself. 

• Believes in the carrot stick approach when being in a relationship, at least at first. He’s not going to give his heart away so easily, so he’ll keep his sadism up for a long time before letting himself be softer. 

• He’ll probably insult you and then do something really sweet immediately after, or vice versa. It’s a bit of a test to see if you will stick around for him. 

• Eventually though he’ll soften. That’s not to say that his sadism will go away, no chance, but he will be genuinely loving. Like, he’ll ruffle your hair all affectionately, or hold you when you are both in bed together. You’ll know you have him when he starts telling you some personal stuff and it’s the biggest testament to prove that he’s in love with you.

“Oi, idiot.” Is how he’ll refer to you a lot. But he means well. 
He’s going to act like he’s really bored of you whenever their in public, but don’t be too discouraged. It’s literally just a defence mechanism so that people don’t realise just how soft he is on you. 

• If anyone hits on you he will shut that shit right down immediately. 

“Oi, find yourself another pair of legs to open. Y/N belongs to me.”
Don’t make him jealous or there will be hell to pay. He’ll would go out of his way to break you, a little physically, mentally and emotionally, as well as the person you were making him jealous with. And he will absolutely love every minute of it. 

• There would be a lot of dominating to stroke that sadist side of his. Not just sexually but in every day life too. Like, if you’re going out on a date he’ll pick what his you are going to wear and where you’re going to go. He’ll even order your meal for you. Literally everything is controlled by him. It’s all literally just to feed his sadism, but you will be graciously rewarded in turn for cooperating.