[ Gin, Shimaru, Takasugi, Okita ]

S/O finger stucked inside a bottle:

Gintoki:

panicked, how was he going to explain to you what he just got himself into! Rather, what he just got his finger up into. He had been laying down on the crouch when it hit him; the sudden urge to pick his nose, and it had been going fine, everything felt serene. Until a sudden noise outside startled him, breaking the peace and causing him to ram his finger up his nose.

He called out your name, ten octaves higher than usual, in need of help. Not wasting any time, he ran quickly to your shared room where you would be. Sliding open the door he was about to yell out your name once more, until he stopped himself.

" Uh.... Huh? Are... What??"

You were completely unfazed by his entrance.

" Oh, Gin-kun. You're stuck too? Must be some epidemic," You sigh standing up, the bottle swaying on your finger in one hand, and a very intimidating hammer in another " There's only one way out of this."

-

Takasugi:

At first it had started out as innocent and dumb curiosity, studying the lone plastic bottle on the table. It was a natural urge when your finger inched closer to the mouth of it, you had no idea what you were doing until it was already inside. " Oh no.." slipped under your breath and not a second later your other hand came in to aid its twin, in a futile attempt to rescue your finger. You pulled, and pulled.

When Takasugi came in, he found you laying on the ground with literal droplets of tears threatening to escape your lids. Oh no.

You couldn't look him in the eye, embarrassed, and already having caught a glimpse of his disappointment. That, and also the fact he didn't seem surprised by this at all.

Takasugi calmly walked further to your form, crouching down to the floor once he got there. You felt cold thin fingers caress your stuck hand, almost apologetically, until they gripped your wrist and forcibly jams your finger deeper into the bottle. You felt the pressure cause by his other hand squeezing the bottle allowing the air inside it to push it out for you. Your savior said nothing more already knowing you had learned your lesson

-

Sougo:

You could see yourself easily freeing your finger from a plastic bottle, but glass was a bit trickier. It was as if a vacuum within the bottle swallowed your whole finger, cutting off all circulation your digit had left. You could already see it transition from it's previous healthy color to a more sickly purple. Don't panic, don't panic, you told yourself. Luckily for you you weren't the only one present because your attempts to pull it out yourself had proved futile.

" Sougo, I'm stuck. I tried myself but it won't come out."

Curiously Sougo would look over to what you were referring to, seeing your dilemma. He nodded his head twice, shutting his eyes softly, " I see, doesn't seem as if it'll come out by simple pulling.." his voice trailed off as he revealed a hammer hiding behind his back, " Which means, we're going to have to get it out by force." You wish you hadn't caught that evil glint in his red eyes.

-

Shimaru:

Your feet patted softly above the wooden floors of the Shinsengumi base, you moved rapidly leading yourself to where you knew the silent third division captain would be. Of course, you would be the type to put yourself in this situation, having your own finger stuck in a bottle. You didn't want to make it a big deal, but after all that struggling you failed at rescuing your finger you needed help fast. At that point your finger didn't even feel apart of your hand anymore, already have lost all feeling.

Shimaru didn't expect to be greeted by you prodding his face with the butt of the bottle you finger had occupied; but that was enough to wake him from his tiny nap. He whipped out his notepad hastily writing down your name asking how this happened.

" Let's not get into too may details here.." You blushed rubbing the back of your neck with the bottle, " Can you help me?"

His eyes shifted to your hand, gently grasping and examining the state it was in. With a quick nod and the brute force of his strength, he was able to free your finger, giving it a little kiss in hope of vitalizing the blood circulation faster.