[ Okita, Kamui, Hijikata]

Date with them:

Kamui:

• To no surprise, the usual kind of date Kamui takes them on are food dates. Restaurants, food stalls—his significant other has to take him away to the next location before he finishes all the food available there.

• Kamui rarely plans his dates. He just spontaneously asks his partner if they want to go with him somewhere based on what he’s feeling during that specific moment. They could be relaxing inside his s/o’s room, and he would randomly suggest to visit the movies.

• He won’t reach out to hold his partner’s hand, but he won’t mind if his s/o reaches out for his. 

• Kamui walks pretty quickly and sometimes forgets that they might not be able to keep up with him. Other times, he lightly (not really that lightly, he also forgets to control his strength) presses them forward with a hand on their back.

Okita Sougo:

• Sougo rarely asks his partner what they want to do; he takes them with him without actually explaining anything. He doesn’t ask them out on dates. Shinsengumi’s captain just tells them to follow him, or gives them a “let’s go” which leaves his partner a little bit confused for a while.

• The types of date he takes them on is a surprise itself. There are movie dates, carnival dates—he never takes his s/o on the same date twice. Sometimes, it’s a marathon date…Sougo usually takes them on a date while he’s on duty, so naturally, Hijikata chases after them.

• He keeps an arm around their waist while they walk around. If his partner wants to hold his hand instead, Sougo will relentlessly tease them. If he isn’t holding his s/o close to him, he always keeps a close eye on their whereabouts.

• He steals quick kisses from his partner just to see how they’re going to react. Sougo doesn’t mind public displays of affection, as long as they are initiated by him

Hijikata Toshirou: 

• Hijikata is not a romantic. He takes a lot of time to plan a date because he has a hard time deciding where to take them. Instead, he gruffly asks them what they want to do, or where they want to go. His significant other might not even understand he’s asking them on a date. 

• But he is also pretty perceptive. After a few dates (and awkwardness), he gets accustomed to their likes and dislikes, and ends up taking them on a wonderful date without really thinking about it. 

• Hijikata likes the staying-at-home kind of dates the most. He doesn’t get a lot of time for relaxation because of Shinsengumi’s hectic shenanigans, so spending calm times with someone he loves during his days off is something he enjoys.

• He will turn visibly red if his significant other kisses him out of the blue in public. Whether its on the cheek or the lips, he will get extremely embarrassed and his partner will get a quick scolding. However, it’s a different matter if they kiss him in private.