[ Okita & Gintoki ]

In relationship with their S/O:

Okita:

• Although it isn’t obvious to a lot of people, he can actually be highly protective of his s/o in a way nobody really notices. If someone is very observant then they may notice he’s always by your side when you’re in a dangerous situation. Not to mention he somehow always ends up bumping into you when you’re out alone on your time off… He’s always got an eye on you, just not in a way someone normally would protect their lover.

• No you are not safe from his teasing. In fact you’ve become one of his favorite targets, just not in exactly the same way he makes fun of other people. The way he teases you has you blushing in seconds, which only urges him on more.

• He knows exactly when to stop pushing you and which lines not to cross with you. He’ll quickly change the subject if he knows you’re close to your breaking point when he’s messing with you.

• One of his favorite things to do is show you off to both Hijikata and Gintoki, bragging about how he’s in a relationship and casually mentioning that they both have no one. Won’t even hesitate to kiss you in front of them to rub it in their face.

Gintoki:

• You’re literally the only person he would ever willingly choose to share desserts with. Of course he’s only going to share a little bit with you but really that’s more than anyone would ever get from him.

• Similar to Okita, he’s constantly watching out for you in the background in a way no one really notices. Although it may be out of jealousy instead of the desire to protect you when he shows up by your side when you’re surrounded by other people interested in you.

• Gin is fully prepared to do anything you ask if you ever offer to buy him the weekly JUMP. This is hilarious to you because it’s so inexpensive but you know how little money he has so you occasionally take pity on the poor man. Just know he’s 100% ready to do your bidding if you get him dessert or JUMP.

• He’ll openly complain about it, but he takes you wherever you want whenever you ask him to go somewhere with you. Even if it’s some ‘boring’ museum, as he puts it, he’ll still go with you just to keep you company.

• Doesn’t really ask to cuddle with you, but somehow you end up with him snuggling on your lap when reading JUMP. He’ll never admit it, but he really enjoys being physically affectionate with you.

 He’ll never admit it, but he really enjoys being physically affectionate with you