[ Joui Four ]

S/O texted they love them:

Gintoki was in one of his usual pissy moods when you texted him, the kind that felt like the whole world was conspiring against him. Sure, Otose had nagged him once again for the rent (that he didn't have) but that was a normal occurrence. No, what had bother him the most was that the latest issue to JUMP had been sold out, completely. He could only mutter and curse under his breath, scaring away everyone in his path with his sour face, whether he intended to or not. Until he received that message from you,

" When are you getting back home? I love you!!"

What was that? You were always so easily proclaiming your love for him, he didn't need a reminder besides his cynical mind went to working as he replied with a "Yeah, yeah, you want something from Gin-kun, huh? Oi, don't you drink my strawberry milk!" He put his phone inside his kimono's pockett, strangely feeling calmer and relaxed after reading your message.

-

Katsura panted as his legs carried him as fast as they could across the roof tops, Elizabeth well in tow. His long hair whipping around his face, obscuring his vision, but that was the least of his worries. The Shinsengumi was hot on his trail and they were more relentless now than ever. That's when he felt the vibrations from within his kimono. He reached in grabbing his cell phone, haphazardly putting in the password to find a message from you "Please be safe! I love you." The shinsengumi didn't stop to give him time to reply back. But in his heart he knew you'd understand. Unknowingly to you, that message gave him the extra motivation to escape and return back to you.

-

The plucking of the shamisen's strings was the only sound that reverberated through Takasugi's ears, in the dark lonely room. His mind going to every imaginable place: To the world that had wronged him, to the anger that still resided in his heart, even to-

A dull glow illuminated the room, your name appearing on the screen of the source of the light. He reached out his pale arm to the device, sliding it to see the message you sent him.

"Don't forget, I love you."

Even to you, the best and most precious thing he had left.

-

A breeze pushed through the locks of Tatsuma's fluffy hair. Arms laying beneath the weight of his head and a gentle smile painted on his face. The only word to describe his mood was content, he was lost in his own world he could barely hear the faint ring of his phone. One finger pushed his glasses down as he read the text message, a simple "I love you." from you. He was quick to answer back something cheesy, "I love you beyond the moon and back." To which he could only imagine your face after reading that.

" Ahahaha~ Hahahaha~!" He was glad, that this was the life he chose.