[ Takasugi, Bansai, Shimaru, Gintoki ]

S/O sitting on their lap:

The sudden weight on Takasugi's lap snapped him from his quiet light nap on the couch. He opened his lazy green hues to see his s/o fighting off a grin, resting comfortably muffling a giggle behind her hand. " Who told you this was your seat?" He whispered in a hoarse voice, abruptly grabbing her hips within his large hands, grinding her butt against his lower half. She was now in his grasp and he had no intentions with letting her go so easily.

Bansai was too engrossed in the song playing on his headphones, bobbing his head to the beat, he wasn't bother when his s/o decided to plop herself onto his lap. She was just so tired from being on her feet all day and Bansai looked so good to rest on. It was pleasant and soothing, listening to the faint sounds of the music, to Bansai's light tapping on her shoulders.

Shimaru's s/o was always looking for ways to tease the poor silent man, knowing how shy he was. Shimaru would easily get flustered, so when she saw him sitting alone she just had to take advantage of it. " Hmm, my favorite spot." She mused as she sat down on his lap feeling his body tense up. He was stiff when she looked back at him, almost petrified until a notebook slowly came up to her face blocking her view from the orange head. "Are you comfortable there?'"

Gintoki sucked at showing affection, rather he was always awkward about it and that bother his s/o. He couldn't be a complete tsundere about it forever! "Ehhh? What? Why are you sitting on me? You're blocking the tv!" Gintoki frowned at her, displeased with her actions. She simply pouted at him, wiggling her butt around. " There's no other place to sit."

"The rest of the couch is empty!"

"Yeah, but this one has my name on it."

He grumbled, repositioning himself and resting his arm on the armrest and placing his head in his hand. He knew he wasn't going to win with his s/o on this, so he decided to leave it at that. He just slung his other arm loosely around her waist to bring her closer.