[ Gintoki ]

"Oi, oi, the hell are you doing on my couch?" Gintoki drawled at the dozing figure that had intruded in his house. (E/C) eyes opened blearily and lazily roamed over to him.

"Sleeping; can't you tell? Or is your simple mind too stupid to even understand that?" you retorted, a yawn merging into the end of your sentence.

A vein popped out of Gintoki's forehead. "Is that the way you treat the owner of the home you've broken into?"

"Can you even call yourself the owner? Otose-san was telling me how you haven't paid your rent for three months now."

"That's beside the point!" He shook his head. "It's a waste of time trying to talk sense into you. The point is, you need to get out. I need to sit there; you're taking up the entire space and Ketsuno Ana's show is starting soon."

"She'll never love you."

"THAT'S NOT TRUE! KETSUNO ANA LOVES ALL HER FANS; SHE SAID SO HERSELF!" he shrieked, and you cringed at the ear-piercing sound. "That's it! Leave already! I don't need a freeloader! Gin-san here has enough trouble trying to pay the bills!"

"You don't pay your bills."

In response, he ripped your blanket from your grasp. Gintoki reached out to grab your shoulder so he could throw you out, only to howl in pain when sharp teeth clamped down onto his hand. He snatched his hand back and cradled it to his chest. "Did you just bite me, you little monster?!"

You 'hmph'ed and picked up the blanket that had fallen from his grip then curled up in it once more.

"GIVE ME BACK MY COUCH!" Only silence was given in reply. "Fine, then I'll sit on it by force!" He shoved you aside to sit beside you on the couch, taking half of your blanket and covering his lap with it. "There! What do you say to tha­-" He turned to you, only to deadpan at the sight of you sleeping.

Your face was relaxed, different from your usual irritating smirk. Light, almost unnoticeable snores left your lips which were slightly pursed and a few locks of your silky hair fell into your closed eyes. It was almost cut-

Gintoki shook his head vigorously. There was no way a monster like you could have even a modicum of cuteness.

A small groan was heard and Gintoki felt a weight hit his shoulder. His eyes widened when he saw that your head had lolled onto him. "O-Oi, what the hell do you thi-?" He let out a squawk when your arm snaked around his waist and you proceeded to bury your face into his chest, seeking his warmth. You sighed contently, unaware of how your actions were affecting those not in the realm of sleep.

Gintoki's mind raced, pondering the possibilities. Should he shove you off? Hit you upside the head? Call the police? After thinking for a few long moments, he finally sighed in defeat and draped his arm around your shoulder.

"Only this once. You should be glad that Gin-san is in such a generous mood."

TWO HOURS LATER

SLAP!

"GAAHH!"

"You disgusting perm-haired pervert! How dare you molest me in my sleep?!"

"It wasn't my fault! Besides, who'd want to molest someone as unsexy as yo­-?"

SLAP!

"AHHH!"