[ Gintoki, Takasugi, Bansai, Sougo ]

S/O acts cool:

Gintoki tries to act soooooo cool, crossing his arms over his chest and his nose up in the air. If there was such a thing of tripping over your own words, he was surely tumbling, in frustration he would say, "Oi! Don't you go saying those things around other people! Save them for my ears only!" but that tsundere blush on his cheeks only made them giggle.

Takasugi doesn't react right away, not in the way his significant other wanted him to anyway. The tenor of his voice would chide them, saying they had no business saying nonsense. That was it, he never did anything else in front of his partner whenever they did say something adorable. Although, later on he would feel the incredible urge to punch a wall or cut some unfortunate soul down because that expression they had when they said was also really cute!

Bansai is actually cool about it. Behind the black lens of his sunglasses, his eyes held admiration for them. How could it be that they always had something adorable to say to him, sometimes he felt undeserving of it. He nods his head, suddenly inspired to write an ode to how cute his significant other can be in a song. There was no doubt to it, they were his personal little muse.

Sougo there would be a tiny visible blush coating his cheeks that he would rather his partner to not see. It was uncharacteristic for him to feel weak in the knees and mushy, he could only look away until he felt the heat subsiding from his cheeks. Not one for leaving them without some kind of response, he would mutter something incoherently and ruffle his lover's hair a bit while continuing on with whatever they were doing.