[ Kamui ]

Human S/O :

KAMUI

-  At first Kamui wouldn't really entertain having a human s/o. Human's are weak so the thought just doesn't really occur to him.

-  When a human does happen to catch his eye he is ultimately very confused in himself. He doesn't understand what it is about this frail being that has his attention.

-  So he of course attempts to figure it out. He'll kidnap them if he has to, but they're going with him until he susses why he can't get them out of his head.

-  He's going to fight them, let's be honest. If they're weak it won't deter him, he'll put them through a pretty gruelling time, but if they fight him back despite their lack of strength it'll stir something in him and he'll finally start realising why he's into this human.

-  He'll call them his 'little human.' 'my human' or 'weak human'. He thinks it's endearing. It's not.

-  He'll also mark the point he begins using the nickname as the actual start of the relationship, whether his s/o knows it or not. They're his now, no questions.

-  He'll enjoy being a mix of rough and soft when handling his s/o. He loves the knowledge that if he wanted to he could literally break them in half, so he'll show that too them by hoisting them up as if they weighed nothing, or throwing them about a bit like a rag doll without hurting them, but just to show how easy he could.

-  At the same time he does like treating them like they were porcelain. He'll trace patterns on his s/o's skin with the lightest touch possible and he'll frequently kiss them so light and softly if he's in the mood to.

-  Drags his s/o with him EVERYWHERE. He's literally going to show them so many different planets and places because this is his life and they're a part of it now.

-  He wants them to toughen up so that they can protect themselves. Yeah they have him there to look out for them, but they shouldn't just rely on him. Besides, this is a good excuse to continue sparring with them.

-  He'll bring kids into the conversation so uncomfortably early. Like, he'll totally say something like "If you want to bear my children you have to be far stronger than this."

-  He thinks it's motivational but it's actually putting his s/o through a mini crisis.

-  He's being a bit serious though. As much as he's compulsive he does have long term plans. He wants strong incredibly strong children in the future so his s/o best shape up or he'll play threaten to replace them.

-  Don't look, touch or speak to his precious human. He'll kill you.

-  He carries his s/o a lot. He likes showing off his strength so much that he'll purposefully force his s/o into situations where they need him. It can range from something simple like needing him to lift them to reach something up high or to something extreme like getting them a bit injured so he can save them. Like, whoops, I've accidentally pushed you into this river. Guess I should save your life type of thing. "Oh, Y'N, you've hurt your ankle. Let me carry you back." They know it's his fault.

-  Getting intimate with his human s/o is such a thrilling experience for him because he likes edging between being so aggressive and brutal with his strength but also being so painfully gentle that they're amazed he has it in him.