[ Sougo ]

FLUFF headcanon:

-  Sougo will be cautious about his relationship with you at first. He cares about you a lot, but making you truly happy is a whole different deal for him.

- Some days his sadistic side will kick in to the extreme while you two are spending time together. He's a merciless teaser after all , and he doesn't have any intend to let you off the hook.

-  He will forget about important days like your birthday or an anniversary but that's just how he is. He actually looks out for you a lot, and since he can't always observe you himself it's usually Yamazaki that has to chase you around and report back to him.

-  He enjoys teasing you by leaning closer and placing a small peck on your lips, often in front of other people. Although he manages to make it look like no big of a deal , he in fact just loves seeing you blush in embarrassment.

-  He's extremely possessive of you, and keeping you to himself is almost like a mission to him. He won't allow anyone to touch, flirt or speak to you indecently. You are his and he's going to do everything to protect and keep you close to his side.

-  When he's irritated or upset about an incident he always seeks out for your affection. He usually shows it by silently resting his head on your lap or your shoulder, needing you to just remain close to him.

-  If you ever do something small for him without particular reason, for example help him trim his hair or wash his uniform, he will most likely not show how much he will think and smile about it the entire week.

-  Whenever he has a day off he likes taking you out on dates. It's mainly your pick; Maybe a summer festival on summer nights or a walk around town to play with the snow on cold winter afternoons. Sougo will often grumble and suggest you two to just stay home and ''try out new things in bed''.