💐One💐

Jimin and Jungkook have been best friends since they were little, though his feelings didn't start till they debuted. Since then his feelings toward the other has grown. Of course love comes with obstacles, another male more perfect and bubbly than Jimin came along. Soon his world came to a stop when Jungkook chose Taehyung over him who he has known forever. Time past and before you know it Jungkook left Jimin to spend time with everyone OTHER than him.

Jimin and the rest (except Jungkook and Taehyung)  were in the living room chilling. Soon the pair entered the room linking arms with giant smiles on their faces.

"We have something to say!" Taehyung said grabbing everyones attention. Tae then turned to Jungkook signally him to tell them. Jimin felt a dark pit in his stomach as if what he was going to say will change everything.

"Taehyung and I are officially dating!" Jungkook spoke making everyone cheer for their relationship. At that moment Jimin felt nauseas as if he wanted to throw up. Before he can excuse himself someone spoke. "Jiminie are you happy for me? I finally found the love of my life!" Jungkook asked turning his attention to him.

"C-congrats!" His words were like knives piercing his heart having the urge to throw up grow within him as if he couldn't breathe. He simply nodded showing him a faint smile before standing and excusing himself he ran to the restroom. The feeling of his chest tightening, windpipe clogged feeling something painful rising up. He swiftly enters the restroom locking the door behind him, falling to his knees in front of the toilet bowl. He gags and coughs, tears prickling in his eyes as he feels the pain disappear. He pants and wheezes looking at what was causing him pain. It was the blue petal of a Hydrangea.

Shocked he can only assume one thing, he has Hanahaki and will die soon.
"Jimin?" Someone called from the other side of the locked door snapping Jimin out of his trance to flush the toilet and wash his hands he opened the door to see his roommate, Hoseok. "Yes Hoseok-hyung?" He asked walking out the restroom. "Are you alright? You've been in there for a while so I came to check on you." He clearly sounded worried which made Jimin feel guilt.

"Yes I'm fine nothing to worry about I was just feeling queasy." He reassured him with a smile. Hoseok took a moment to examine his roommate before nodding and heading back to the living room. It's only going to get worse but..I have faith in my self that maybe- just maybe I will have my feelings returned. He thought heading to his room to rest, of course hoping tomorrow will be a better day.
He was terribly wrong though.

[END OF CHAPTER: 1]