Ten

Did he hear that right? 'It's me' was all the maknae could think about. He watched Jimin shut his eyes but he was just resting from the sound of the I.V beeping. How much Jimin has changed from one little disease. "I wish you told me sooner.." was all the maknae whispered leaving the room to group with the others who had grim expressions.

"It really is me, huh?" Jungkook kept his eyes on the ground not wanting to face the others terrifying gazes. "You finally realised kid." Yoongi sighed turning his back to everyone. "I need fresh air." With that he left.

"I have no words to exchange with you Jeon Jeongguk but just know if my angel doesn't come home but instead goes into a coffin I'm tearing you ass to pieces." J-Hope doesn't spare a glance at the younger because he doesn't want to hurt him yet. "When he does come home you are staying far away from him do you understand me?" He adds earning looks from the other members but understand he is looking out for Jimin.

"Y-yes hyung..." his voice was wavy and soft.

"Good. Now I will go back to Jimin so I don't have to deal with any of this." He grumbled walking off to the ill. Leaving everyone surprised how harsh and serious the sunshine was with the younger. "I don't think he means it too much kookie but..please just don't do anything irrational?" Jin asked holding Namjoon close.

"Yes h-hyung.." he answered again.

"Good kookie, I'll go get Yoongi back in here, joonie come along." Jin said walking off with a Namjoon following. Now leaving the couple to think. "Do you know who it is?" Taehyung asked holding the younger's hand. He earned a hesitant nod.
"It's...me.." was all he could say. Taehyung smiled nodding a bit. "And what do you think of it?" The younger looked at him questioningly.

"It feels weird...having your best friend confess in the hospital. Even when he knows we're together.." he answers honestly. Taehyung's smile faltered.

"Would you choose me over him?"

"I would..anything for you..."

________________________________________________________________________
AH DON'T FREAK OUT!
I plan to do a Jimin ver. Too after this it'll be the exact same just Jungkook not choosing Taehyung is the only difference then you'll have to watch the title's after this it'll show which route it is so lets say for example:

Eleven: Taehyung🌹

Twelve:Jimin🥀

Hope that makes sense!
-Mochi~sama