?Six?

Jimin's poor body screamed for help. His throat was raw from all the petals rising as a quick pace. His mind blank unable to wrap his mind around the fact he is perishing for love. Soon Taehyung and Jungkook entered the room to hear what the comotion was about.

"What's going on here?" Taehyung asked voice laced in worry and annoyance. The others pay no attention to his question as they huddle around Jimin. They whisper amongst themselves completely disrigarding the couple standing there. "AHEM! I asked what's going on here?!" Taehyung repeated loudly grabbing their attention earning deadly glares. "None of you business now scram." Yoongi sneered turning back to Jimin who was trembling whispering 'away. Go away. I'm not living. Nonexistant. Just a vase to hold beauty.' The younger was in a blank state. "Is this about Jimin?" Jungkook spoke raising a brow.

"You have no right to say his name after what you said." Hobi quickly answered. The maknae seemed offended and scoffed. "Jeez chill out he isn't dying or anything!" Everyone went silent (except Taehyung) "It's- its a joke hyungs.." Jungkook quickly added feeling dread in the air.

"H-hyungs..." Jimin whispered out his voice nothing more but a noise. The four who were huddle around him turned quickly to meet Jimin's emotionless and tired eyes.

"Yes Jiminie?" They asked leaning in to hear him clearer.

"I'll....I'll do it...I'll take the surgery.." he weakly spoke coughing up more blood than petals. "A-alright Jimin just- just stay strong please.." Jin pets Jimin's messy hair gently with a shaky hand. Earning a slow nod from the younger they turned back to meet comfused stares. "What surgery?" Taehyung raised a brow. "It's just like Jungkook said. He's dying." Hobi briefly explained trying not to breakdown. Jin turned to Namjoon sobbing both happy and sad tears. Yoongi stayed by Jimin rubbing his back.

"You're kidding...right?"

__________________________________________________________________Oh boy! Hello there it is I, Mochi-sama. My first story and here we are to short chapters and lowsy writing (*′□'):・゚
Apologies for my poor excuse I call a book..! I do put effort but again this is my first book! I would like to know if I should end with two different endings or let it end on some angst.