Fourteen: Jimin 🥀

He was left to himself, all he could see was pitch black. Until, his friend-family could be seen! Jin with Namjoon hugging and cuddling while Hoseok and Suga were playing cards! The two Maknaes were playing video games while he was just there, standing. He wanted to go to them but his legs were glued to the floor, his entire body was still. All his members had someone but him and it made him happy, but also sorrowful. They soon seemed weird? He didn't know wether his eyes were playing him or if this was really happening but they turned to him, all at the same time and cried..? There were no tears but flower petals. Blue flower petals.

He jolted awake with his heart monitor beeping at a fast pace. Jimin looked around to see he was awake, he sighed relieved that he no longer had to see that but hoped this would soon end. The door opened to see his doctor walk in. "How are you Jimin?"

"I'm fine doctor.." he answered watching the doctor come closer. "You're condition is getting better so hopefully we won't need to see you again hm?" The doctor spoke with hope in his voice. It was nice to hear he was getting better. Jimin nodded with a smile, he didn't want anyone else worrying for him anymore.

"We will run a few tests to make sure things are alright." He informed walking out to retrieve some things while the mochi waited. In some time the doctor came back with his items and began checking Jimin. It wasn't long before the doctor had stepped away. "Everything seems normal and stable, you might be able to leave in a couple of days soon enough." He informed making the mochi cheer.

"But we will prescribe you some pills to ease the pain temporarily if something were to happen." He said writing down the prescription and handing it the Jimin who nodded. "When your friends come please tell them about this and ask one to get your medicine." With that the Doctor left and Jimin did a happy dance in bed. "I'm going home!!!!!" Jimin yelled in joy.

"YOU'RE GOING HOME?!" J-hope screeched as he just entered scaring Jimin. Jimin looked at His hyung and nodded his head which made the older screech and jump on Jimin. "YOU'RE GOING HOME YES YES YES MOCHI IS COMING HOME YAAAAAY!!!!" This made the younger giggle and hug the other who, in return did the same.

🥀