Thirteen: Jimin 🥀

Jimin soon let out a faint cough though it wasn't like the others, it was still bad but it was like it was at it's early stage a single petal. The two stop and looked at Jimin who was confused 'wasn't it worse?' He thought looking at the two who were frozen.

"Are you getting better?" Jungkook asked making Hoseok look at him with a 'really bitch?' Face making the younger giggle a tad. "I guess so...does that mean.." he looked into the maknae's soft doe eyes with surprise. 'Can't be right..? He has Taehyung..but it isn't getting worse so...maybe..?'

Hoseok looked between the two and gasped. "OH MY GOD JUNGKOOKIE DO YOU LIKE JIMINIE?!" He yells out making the two wince at how loud it is. Jungkook was questioning it himself, sure he liked Jimin and wanted him to get better but was he really growing feelings for his best friend? Or was it simply just for his friend to get better only to let his feelings go away so he can go back to his lover Taehyung?

"I..don't know really.." Jungkook answered honestly looking down shyly. Jimin was puzzled but determined to know the true answer of his kookie's feelings. He simply smiled and sighed laying back down and closing his eyes, exhausted he soon fell asleep with comfort.

Hoseok was scared about Jiminie but soon realised he fell asleep. He turned to the maknae and sighed. "Answer me this, do you really like him?" He was serious when he asked. "I really..don't know Hyung it feels wrong when I have Taehyung but...the feeling he gives me so suddenly is the real deal..I'm really torn what should I do hyungggggg..." he whined. Hoseok knew the poor kid was too young o be dealing with this.

"Well...give it some time but clearly you might be into the mochi by how much better he is though that is my opinion and guess.." he shrugged and pat the youngest on the back. "Let go back to the dorm and let Jiminie rest hm?" He said dragging the younger out who simply nodded.

"Maybe I am starting to like him...."

🥀