Eighteen: Jimin

Jimin found himself in Hoseok's hold as he was being dragged away. Jimin squirmed in Hoseok's grasp letting out a choked noise when the older put him into a choke hold. "That rascal is going to be a dead son of a bitch thinkin' he can get away with stealing Jimin away." Hoseok grumbles as he enters his and Jimin's shared room setting Jimin onto his bed, climbing on soon after and cuddling the smaller male rather aggressively. "H-hyung?" Jimin softly called out snapping Hoseok out of his murderous mind. "Yes my dearest o' sweet princess peach baby Park Jimin what is it?" The older replied in the sweetest tone he could muster.

"He apologised you know, so it's okay. I know you want his head and everything but I don't think that is necessary anymore since, well, we made me better! I'm not dead am I? He helped me and everyone in BTS, atleast give him some form of your gratitude by not stripping away his 'Jimin speaking privileges'  that's a bit harsh don't you think?" Jimin reasoned gingerly running his fingers through Hoseok's hair knowing the older just seeked comfort from the younger. Hoseok though, was tense. He didn't want the horrible cycle to repeat itself once he lets Jimin go back to that he-man gremlin, he feared losing more than Jimin if they actually worked out. He feared for Taehyung and Yoongi, he wish he could say he feared for himself but he knows as the sunshine he has to be there for the others than be there for himself. "I won't allow it. He may have apologised but what happens when he goes back to being his old self after seeing you get better fully hm? What would happen to Tae? Or Yoongi, Jin, and Namjoon? It may not be you who starts growing flowers next time. Ever thought about all the other possibilities, all the negatives instead of the positives? What if he hadn't came to his senses sooner? Or maybe later when one of us grows flowers inside because MAYBE one of us actually LIKED and CARED for you because we WATCHED you WASTE away your TIME and EFFORTS on SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T APPRECIATE YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE! JUST MAYBE THINK OF EVERYONE AROUND YOU WHO WOULD ABSOLUTELY LOVE TO BE WITH YOU, WHO'D NEVER HURT YOU. SOMEONE WHO WAS AND STILL IS GOING TO CHERISH YOU IN EVERY GIVEN MOMENT. FOR ALL THE TIMES YOU'VE GIVEN ME- GIVEN US ALL A SCARE WAS MAYBE CAUSE WE LOVE YOU! We fucking love you..." HOSEOK got up shaking as he was ranting and spewing all his worries and thoughts out to the one person he wish to keep safe. Jimin was in shock and reached out to hold Hoseok but the older flinched away from his hand.

"I...I-I need to go..." Hoseok quickly left the room exiting the dorm as a whole, trying to relieve himself of the tainted air inside. His thoughts were a mess and his breathing was unsteady, his vision blurred with tears and his whole body trembled as his perfect image started to crumble before his eyes. Back in the dorm everyone had heard the yelling, the fear and worry evident in the sunshines rant had reached to every member. Jimin was the first to act searching the dorm for Hoseok but to no avail, he was missing. It was too dark outside for them to see a thing but Jimin grabbed his phone and coat rushing out the dorm ignoring to calls of his hyungs, he needed to be there for his sunshine- to be there for Hoseok. Hoseok has gone through so much and Jimin wanted to be the one to help him back to his stand, it's the least he could do after everything Hoseok has done for Jimin.

Everyone back at the dorm were tempted to run after the two but they decided it had to be settled between both if them, Jungkook didn't know how to feel after hearing his hyung basically erupted with doubts and negative remarks to him. Tae walked up to him and soothingly rubbed his back.

"HOSEOK HYUNG!" Jimin yelled running after said male who was huffing and puffing whilst walking away, fist clenched and tear stained cheeks glistening under the dimmed light of the moon. Hoseok couldn't face himself or the other members after his outburst. He felt a hand grip his wrist and he quickly yanked it back. "Hyung please! Lets talk about this!" Jimin begged through quivering lips.

Hoseok simply shook his head, "there's nothing to talk about, go back to the dorms Jimin." He replied through gritted teeth, his anger and sadness getting the best of him. "You shouldn't have came looking for me, not after what I said. I won't apologise so don't bother, you shouldn't be wasting your breath to begin with. Go and fucking be with Jungkook if thats what makes you happy." Hoseok turned to face Jimin when the wind blew, whisking away the fresh tears that flowed down his eyes and softly brushing away his chocolate locks. Jimin never thought his sunshine hyung would look so ethereal even while crying, it broke his heart. "Hyung...no..I want you-"

"You don't want me." Hoseok looked behind Jimin to another figure hiding behind a building close by. He soon lifted and pointed towards it,

"You want him."