Eleven: Jimin 🥀

"You'd choose..jimin?" Taehyung said a bit hurt and confused but understanding. Jungkook nodded slightly looking away. "It's just...he needs me now..and like he said I..I neglected my role as his bestfriend so I have to make it up to him..I'm sorry..."

      "It's okay...he needs you." Taehyung smiled and kissed the youngers cheek before stepping away. "Go along. Go to the mochi." He showed a pained boxy smile as I nodded to him leaving for his room.

=========JIMIN AND HOSEOK=========
Hoseok held Jimin's hand gently with silent tears. "Please..you have to come home mochi..my angel...my hope.." the older's voice was wavy. The youngers eyes fluttered open as he looked at a blurry hyung.

     "I..p-promise...we...'ll..go home..t-to...gether.." he held the olders hand. "If...I...do-don't know...what i'd...do if I...d-didn't ha...ve you...brother.." he wheezed out as Hoseok shook his head silently crying. "Rest..you need it darling..so you can come home and have fun and smile,laugh, and- and..." he couldn't continue without breaking down.

      Suddenly the maknae knocked on the door gently before entering. Hoseok hissed at Jungkook. "What are you doing here?" Hobi hissed out annoyed but Jimin held him by gripping on his hands a bit tighter.

       "Can I...talk to Jimin..?" Jungkook asked sheepishly having sunshine glaring at him before softening them as he turned to the mochi. Jimin nodded slightly saying it was okay. Hoseok walked out but not without glaring at the youngest.

      "Jimin I want to say I'm sorry..." jungkook whispered walking closer to the ill. Jimin didn't want to speak for it ached to. "I neglected my own bestfriend and I- I said those mean and terrible things...god I was so stupid..." Jungkook held the others hand with his own shaky hand. Jimin felt his heart pick up and Jungkook noticed. "I-I want to help you...please...let me.." he let out a shaky breath looking at jimin with glossy eyes.

     "Jung...kook...you've...done en...ough...you w-will al....ways be...m-my...kookie..." the older of the two smiled shakily before shutting his eyes and heading off the sleep land. Jungkook stayed there for Jimin till the nurses told him visiting is over and he had to go. Before he left he placed a soft, gentle kiss ontop of the ills head.

🥀