🌷Two🌷

Its been 3 weeks and its only gotten worse.

There stood Jungkook, eyes filled with love and passion staring at Taehyung who reciprocated his loving gaze. Something Jimin wished would happen with him. The two males moving in closer together, faces only inches apart as their eyes flutter shut. Before Jimin can reach out to Jungkook he felt the same agonising pain fill his lungs. Soon feeling the soft bedding under him he knew one thing. He was in a hospital bed dying. Needing to sit up he tried with all his strength. To his misfortune he didn't move an inch, laying there staring at the bland, white ceiling that seems to have blue petals fall from the sky. Tears built up as he tried and tried to escape his paralysed position getting the suffocating feeling as the petals gradually grew as whole flowers compacting together to suffocate the helpless male...
Jimin shot up from his dream panting and coughing having the agonising sensation course through his throat. He quickly got out of bed heading for the restroom coughing more unable to breathe. The male quickly shuts the door kneeling to the bowl hacking and coughing trying to stop this pain from worsening. He threw up dozens of blue petals even some were fully grouped together.

To his dismay the petals kept coming as he felt hot tears fall down his face as he continued to clear out his petals. He pants heavily flushing the petals down sitting against the bathroom door silently sobbing at the pain. What the sobbing male hadn't notice was his roomate hearing from the other side of the door. He knocked on the door lightly but just enough for Jimin to hear. Jimin was hesitant but opened the door sniffling, seeing Hoseok's concerned gaze he completely broke down feeling arms wrap around him. "Sh..it's okay Jimin.." Hoseok's voice spoke soothingly for the younger to calm down.

"H-Hobi..I.." Jimin couldn't finish his sentence silently sobbing more. Hoseok lifted Jimin's head and wiped his tears away. "Jimin it's alright I'm here for you..tell me whats wrong..." he was clearly concerned with how his roommate is crying. "P-promise me you'll keep it a secret? I'll tell the o-others when I-I'm comfortable to..." Jimin's voice was faint and a tad raspy.

Hobi nodded understanding this was serious and he wanted to help. The younger male sighed looking the other straight in the eyes. "I have Hanahaki.."
That was all he needed to say to make Hobi freeze "w-what?" He asked in disbelief. "I-I have Hanahaki.." he repeated himself looking down. Hobi couldn't and WOULDN'T believe his roommate is dying.

"You're j-joking.." his voice cracked as he didn't want to believe it. "I would never j-joke about this Hobi-hyung.." he choked out crying once more. His roommate knew he promised to keep it a secret and he intended to do everything in his power to make sure no one finds out till Jimin was ready to tell them. "Oh..oh god Jimin...J-Jimin you know there's surgery r-right?" As the word 'surgery' left the older's mouth, the younger shook his head "No! Do you know the consequences?!" Jimin whisper-yelled quickly being shutted up but a hand.

"Shhhhh!!" Hobi hushed before continuing. "I know but..what about you? You're dying Jimin. DYING." Hobi reminded the younger. "It's too soon please maybe things will change? Just give me time if it gets to the point I truly am going to die I'll take the surgery but not now." He sighed knowing if he talked again Jimin will simply talk back. "Fine but- please before this..tell me who.." His voice barely audible.

"J-jungkook..." was all he said. "Let's go back..we have practice tomorrow remember? And please..don't tell anyone.." Jimin reminded earning a nod from Hoseok as they head to bed.
________________________________________________________________________
The next morning everyone was downstairs enjoying breakfast. All but one who was stabbing his pancake barely eating anything. Jin took notice and elbowed Namjoon to Jimin's direction. "Jimin, why aren't you eating?" Jim asked startling Jimin from his daze.

"Oh...I'm..not hungry." Jimin spoke seeing everyone's eyes on him now. "Really now?" Jin raised a brow giving Jimin a concerned mother look. He nodded staring at his plate. Tension grew in the air and Hobi knew he needed to think quickly. Before Jin can interrogate the male Hobi jumped in. "Ah! Jiminie remember that thing we talked about last night that's super duper important?!" Hobi jumped out his seat grabbing Jimin by the arm. Jimin caught on quickly and played along.

"Oh..OH! How did we forget this super duper important thing we talked about yesterday?! Gosh we're so super duper dead!" Jimin emphasised the word as he quickly scrambled to his feet and ran so he wasn't dragged by Hobi to the room, leaving everyone confused and suspicious. Especially Jungkook who was curious on what was going on. They both ran into the room while Jimin choked out petals.

Hobi let out a war cry quickly running back to the kitchen with everyone staring as he grabbed waters and pills running back screeching, "OKAY BUDDY BOY YOU BETTER HAVE STAYED PUT YOU AIN'T LEAVING TODAY!!!" He ran into the room slamming the door shut feeding Jimin the pill and water to ease his coughing and pain. Everyone was outside their door at this point trying to make out what they're saying.

"T-thanks hyung.." he wheezed out feeling the petals at bay. Hobi sighed "Anything for you Jiminie but are you feeling better? Does it hurt..?" He asked cautiously. Jimin nods brushing the petals under the bed and on que, Jin burst through the door.

"ALRIGHT YOU TWO IN THE LIVING ROOM RIGHT NOW!" His mother instincts kicked in as everyone jumped at his booming voice they all made it to the Living room. Hobi sat next to Jimin who sat on the edge on the couch. "Alright you two explain why one, Hobi is running around screeching nonsense and grabbing pills and two, this 'super duper important thing you forgot.'" Jin was very serious. The two shared glances at each other as if reading each other's minds.

"You.did.what?" Jimin turned to Hobi with a 'really bitch?' Face and Hobi just chuckled nervously. "Well you see before our...super duper important thing..y'know did what it did I had to get things to...make it be at bay?" Hobi spoke and Jimin looked away holding in his laughter. On the other hand Jin and the rest didn't buy it. Hobi smacked Jimin's arm to bring him back to reality. "Again. What is this important thing?" Jin asked again. Jimin knew it was his turn to speak.

"Uhm...it's our..little.." Jimin paused for a second trying to find the word making everyone wait. 'And you think my excuse was funny' Hobi mumbled making Jimin playfully glare at him. "Our..little- fuck" Jimin lost the word. "LANGUAGE CHILD." Jin spoke. "Jiminie please tell us or we will be late to practice.." Namjoon joined in. "So about this little fuck-" Yoongi was cut off by Jin slapping the back of his head. "Hyung I'm your best friend please..let us know what your little thing is!" Jungkook pipped in. A burning feeling coursed through Jimin making him visibly shudder and everyone took notice.

"Uh..uhm...JIMINIE HAS THIS LITTLE BABY THING IT'S NOT A REAL BABY BUT YEAH-" Hobi was cut off by Jimin pushing him. "I do not did you seriously just say I had a baby?!" Jimin hid in his hands. "Well- it looks like a-" jimin cut him off. "Dear god just- shh! It doesn't look anything like a-" jimin was cut off by jin. "JESUS CHRIST LORD OH MIGHTY CAN YOU PLEASE JUST SHOW US!?" Jimin jumped up and scrambled out the room to get the excuse. He left Hobi with everyone else which made him gulp.

"Uh...HEY YOU KNOW WHERE IT'S AT RIGHT??" The only answer he got was a loud cough. Everyone turned their attention to the staircase and Hobi knew what was happening. "JIMINIE YOU NEED HELP??!" He took this as his clue to run up everyone trailing behind him. Meanwhile with Jimin his petals grew more vibrant and more in groups tears pricked the corners of his eyes. He heard foot steps and swiftly shoved the flowers under the bed grabbing the cabbage patch kid before the door bursted open making him jump and yelp. Everyone was looking at him.

"U-um I found it..?" He held it to Hobi with shaky hands. Hobi took notice and nodded turning to everyone holding the toy. "Here." He stretched it out to them to take. "Seriously???" They all said in unison. Jungkook gave them a disappointed look thinking it would be something cool. This made his throat burn. He slapped a hand over his hand. "J-Jimin are you okay?" Jin asked noticing the younger. Hobi knew he was going to burst. "He is just replaying...the thought of this thing dying yesterday no worried okay? Now we have to-" Hobi was cut off once more. "Liar." Was all Jungkook said looking at Jimin.

[END OF CHAPTER: 2]