Twelve: Taehyung 🌹

It felt like hours have gone by while time was slow. Everyone was shaken up by Hoseok's outburst though they only knew he was just so tired of having Jimin be in so much pain. Meanwhile the younger was trying to get his hyungs crying image out of his head by being so close to his lover. Visiting hours soon came to an end and they had to be escorted out. Meanwhile for Jimin he was out cold during surgery as the surgeons operated to extract the deadly garden growing in his lungs to stop further damage. After a long night of operation the surgeons were able to succeed successfully removing every flower in his lungs though their one concern was that the younger hadn't woken like he should have.

Later that day

Bts had arrived in the hospital to see how their Jiminie was. "Hello we are here for our bandmate Park Jimin?" Namjoon spoke to the front desk operator. She looked at them for a second before typing into the monitor sighing. "He was taken under surgery hours ago and is now recovering. Though I don't know if I'm allowed to let visitors see him during this time." She answered professionally.

Hoseok wasn't having no for an answer. "Please please let us- or atleast let me see him I don't care whether it's through a window or close up I just want to see him! I won't take no for an answer!" He said in a hushed but bold tone as the desk lady looked him in the eye for a second and mumbling 'god dammit' she looked at the monitor before giving all of them a visitor pass. "Second floor room 195." Hoseok's eyes glistened with happiness giving her many thanks running for the elevator unable to keep waiting. The others followed not so quickly.

Soon enough Hoseok was in the room being as bright as the sun relieved to see Jimin in the bed breathing and looking some-what healthier than he used to look. Though something stood out to the sunshine, 'shouldn't he be awake by now?' He brushed it off thinking Jimin was just resting to recover right? Everyone entered the room and sighed out loud relieved the boy was alive. "Thank you..thank you thank you god for not taking him away! Thank you for giving him a chance to see the sun and feel without pain.." Hoseok spoke walking to Jimin hugging his laying body shedding happy tears. Everyone couldn't help but feel happy Hoseok was able to relax now. Everyone except Jungkook of course, he had to stay away from Jimin or Hoseok will murder him. He simply watch the two holding Taehyung dearly. "He will be fine after all.." he mumbled leaning closer to the olders shoulder.

Jimin

I lay in darkness seeing nothing but emptiness. Feeling that I forgot something or perhaps someone was nothing more than a blurry image in my brain. I was alive wasn't I? Then...why wasn't I able to see anything? Did I die? No I would see a light...I have to show I'm here..that I was alive and not empty. That I exist.

The younger had twitched a finger that didn't go unnoticed by the sunshine who was wide eyed. I'm here..the younger continued to try and signal he was okay. "Jimin..?" Hoseok called out softly caressing the youngers cheek. I'm alive..! His I.V monitor was beeping quickly as his hand twitched. "I'll get the doctors!" Jin said quickly but Hobi stopped him. "Don't! I feel...I feel him trying to do something but what..?" Hoseok.? I'm here Hobi-hyung! I'm alive.! I...his monitor was beeping insanely as the others thought he was dying but Hoseok was determined. He knew his Jiminie was trying to wake up. "Come on angel..wake up!"

I EXIST!!

The younger gasped snapping his eyes open as the monitor started to calm down slowly. The younger coughed and gasped looking like he had awoken to a nightmare. "Jimin!!" Everyone yelled happily scaring the younger. "Angel!! You're awake thank you thank you thank you! You kept your promise! Y-you're coming home...to me mochi..!" Hoseok sniffled and cried happily pulling the younger into a hug which, he returned quickly.

"I kept...it H-hobi...I..did it.!" He sniffled and cried into the olders shoulder. "We're going home...we're going home sunshine..! I-I am so...h-happy.." he sniffled whimpering nuzzling closer to the older's shoulder.

"You are! You are mochi! I'm so proud..so so proud..you are so strong..." Hoseok sniffled letting down the younger to rest easy. He then kissed the top of the younger's head, wiping away his tears. "Rest Jiminie..you need it so you can come home.." he whispered. Jin let out a loud unhuman pained noise. "Lord really gave me two angel children Joonie I fucking thank you lord this was so heart warming I feel my life span increase by thousands of years!" He sniffed and sobbed. Jimin giggled at his hyung's behaviour. "I'm glad to see you all.." the end of his sentence was faded by how parched his throat was.

But he didn't care if it was parched or not.

He was going home...so it will be alright...

Right?..

🌹