Nineteen: Jimin

NOW Y'ALL. THIS CHAPTER? THIS ONE RIGHT HERE? HOOOOOOO ISSA RIDE SO SADDLE UP!
_________________________________

Jimin looked behind him as he seen Jungkook, 'he followed?' Jimin thought. It wasn't his main concern right now though, he just wanted to bring his sunshine-hyung back home to the dorms. "Hobi-hyung...I..I know how you feel.." Jimin took a step forward resulting in Hoseok stepping backwards. "You can't stand the way someone can adore another human being who sees no value in them, someone who can easily trample over the delicate. You despise watching a person of your interest going through so much pain and suffering for someone who could care less-"

"You don't know how it feels! Y-you could never! You seen that he realised his mistakes but so what?! You seen the way he treated you! You seen the way he gave you every form of pain there was! He was never grateful for you, he was never going to make you his first choice! He- he will forever make you his plan B, his second choice, his back-up. He has no reason to keep you around, but he did and now he's just barely trying to deal with his consequences after he made you suffer for the past months? You were so willing to give up your life and leave us behind?- and for what? Someone who couldn't even glance at your direction unless needed! Why can't you understand that the one you want...could have let you died if he didn't get a scolding. He didn't care those times you were at your breaking point, he only did it for his own benefits. Not yours..." Hoseok took a shaky breath grabbing at his head in sorrow. "You are young, Jimin-ah, don't you realise how much pain that cause us all? Yoongi and I...we..we cared for you so much and for what?...you couldn't have seen it because of how blind you were...we wanted you for the longest..I wanted you for the longest...."

Hoseok fell to his knees coughing a bit before reaching into his mouth and pulling out a single red rose. Jimin and Jungkook gasped in horror, the cycle was happening again.

"H-Hobi-hyung!-" Jimin reached out as Jungkook stood in shock and disbelief. Hoseok didn't dare to look up as he raised his hand up, which held the rose. "Yoongi can help suppress the disease but now...you're the tigger to a gun that's ready to be fired." Jimin felt tears blur his vision as he held Hoseoks fisted hand. "Sunshine-hyung...all this time..you pushed aside your own needs for mine...why-"

"Don't ask me stupid questions Jimin-ah."
Hoseok looks up at him with dull yet hopeful eyes, he steadily stood up and clasped his free hand around Jimin's. "I wanted you to figure out your own problems and help you fight your own fights, even if it costed me to lose mine. I made a promise to myself that if there were two people I could atleast love for the rest of my days alive, it would be you and Yoongi.  I couldn't bare to live in a world that doesn't have you, let me have this one last wish, close your eyes Jiminie." Hoseok raised his free hand from jimin's hand to his cheek, gently caressing it. Jimin sniffled and shut his eyes, wishing it was a horrible dream.

Hoseok's lips pressed against Jimin's as his last wish was to show Jimin his love for him will forever be unending, even after he himself would cease to exist from then on.

Jimin woke up panicked, he saw the sun rising as he rushed to see if Hoseok was in his bed, he wasn't there. He went to check Yoongi's room, he knocked.

"What do you want..?"

"Hyung? Is Hobi-hyung with you..?"