Fifteen: Taehyung 🌹

Spicy spice make out be warned-

_________________________________

While Hobi was visiting Jimin and the other members were not home, Taehyung and Jungkook were in their room cuddling. Both were in comfortable silence enjoying each others presence.

"Jungkook.." Taehyung's deep voice called making the younger look up at him. "How do you feel?" He asked pulling the younger ontop of him. "I'm fine love, just thinking.." he softly replied sitting comfortable ontop of the olders stomach. He heard the older hum in response. "You know I love you right?" The older said making the younger blush in response.

"I do know, do you know I love you?" He leaned close to the older's face, who in return leaned foward. "I do.." with that their lips connected as they shared a kiss, though soon enough that kiss heated. The older licked the youngers lower lip for entrance, which he allowed. Their tongues dancing together, their lips moving in sync, Taehyung's hands started to roam down the younger's waist and in reply, Jungkook let one hand roam down to the other's chest.

They both broke away from the kiss for breath as they touched each other letting out soft groans and whimpers. Taehyung's hands found their way to Jungkooks behind giving it a squeeze making the other squirm. Jungkook on the other hand had left hickeys on Taehyung's neck and collar bone. To say both males were horny was an understatement. They both wanted the other till they couldn't think straight. But they knew the others would be home so they just kissed and made out.

As if they knew, Hobi had came home hearing whimpers. He scrunched his face in disgust muttering 'ew gross not even me the hell' and walking into his room to block out the two's make out. But Hobi would want to try that with someone...

Jimin was left alone in the hospital thinking about how home was going to be. Him being the innocent type he hoped for Movies and cuddles with love and everyone being one big family! Though we wished that was the case now don't we?

🌹

ShOrT cHaPtErS