Twenty: Taehyung

"T-taehyung what? Why are you up at 3am?" Jimin asked with a chill running down his spine. Taehyung tilted his head to a picture of the group together, Jimin was confused for a second before it clicked. "You mean Jungkook? Taehyung seriously stop being creepy I don't know a thing about this kid just what you guys told me! Also why have you been so mean lately? You say these cruel words I thought we were suppose to be friends-"

     "My issue is the fact you think everything is over, that you won't die. It's pathetic seriously. We were never friends, I never like you to begin with. I wanted to make your life hell and I guess now you have that scaredy cat hyung, but he wont save you now." Taehyung stepped out from the shadows with something glimmering in his hand. It was a knife. Jimin didn't know what to do, his mind was racing with thoughts of what to do. He looked at the window but realised it was a slightly big dip from the ground, he looked at Taehyung who he knew was by the door. "You don't have to do this Tae.." Jimin's voice was barely above a whisper. "I have to do this, I AM going to do this and you can't say otherwise because you'll be dead by the time I'm done with you." Taehyung raised the knife and pointed it to Jimin. "Unless you want to kill yourself." With that Taehyung charged at Jimin with a crazed look in his eyes.

Jimin, just barely dodging the knife ran for the door unlocking and slamming Tae's face on the door by accident but not noticing, having rushed to find help. "HELP ME!" Jimin's voice echoed through the dorm waking almost everyone up, Hoseok and Yoongi being the first to react leaving their rooms to look for Jimin. Jimin ran down the stairs banging on the walls trying to find someone, his foot was suddenly grabbed and he went face first to the floor. "Bitch if you think they can help you you're wrong. YOU'RE ALWAYS WRONG!" Taehyung had brought the knife up and brought it down stabbing at Jimin's left leg, making his scream in pain. "Now you can't run hyung! Pathetic huh? Soooo pathetic hah...haha...I'll carve my name in your right leg now okay hyung? Lets work hard~" Taehyung lightly grazed the knife against Jimin's leg before slicing his skin writing a KT on it.

"STOP IT! STOP IT PLEASE IT HURTS!" Jimin was trying to crawl away, his vision blurred. He seen two figures running towards him, he can't recognise their faces. "I'm sorry.." Taehyung has stopped. "What?" "Taehyung...I'm sorry..I know now I should have existed...I should've kept to myself...I'm sorry to wanting attention.." Jimin's voice was hoarse, it was difficult to hear him. Hoseok and Yoongi watched from a hiding spot, Hoseok was in shock while Yoongi was filled with anger. Taehyung smiled, " You realise it now? You get it now?" Taehyung watched as Jimin nodded weakly, he laughed. "So you wouldn't mind dying right? Right?" Taehyung pulled Jimin's hair to make him face up at the ceiling- no, to look at Taehyung who was waiting to him to answer. The knife was place at his neck, Jimin's eyes were dull. "I don't think you'd mind dying, but I want to hear it from you. Say it." Taehyung smiled. By now the rest of the group had arrived to see the scene infront of them. Jin held back his scream as Jungkook watched in horror. "I...I-I do—"

"DON'T SAY IT!" Hoseok bursted out. Everyone was silent. "You do mind! You never wanted it to come and end like this- you...Jimin-ah..you have everything here for you. You have me.. you don't need some stupid kid to decide your life, not now or ever at all." Hoseok was taking small step toward the two being very cautious, Yoongi had already called the cops. "Don't get any closer- I'll fucking slice his throat open." Taehyung pressed the knife deeper into his skin, a drop of blood now streaming down his neck. Jimin smiled. "It's okay..you can't always have a happy ending you crave..right?" Jimin looked at Taehyung with a gentle warmth. Taehyung was caught off guard but soon grew irritated with his expression. "Die, Bastard-hyung."

.

It happened too soon.

.

No one expected this ending..

.

*BANG*

"HANDS UP THIS IS THE POLICE!"

"You're too late."

"Right....Jimin?"

There was Taehyung, holding Jimin's head. Jimin was no longer breathing, his neck slit open.

There was never, going to be a good end.