🌹Three🌹

Jimin shot a scared glance at Hobi setting off red flags. "Jungkook we would never lie!" The older scoffed blocking Jungkook's view of Jimin. Jimin took this as his time to shakily stand and wobble to the bathroom in their room, locking the door he turned on the shower and sat infront of the toilet bowl gagging and coughing up more compacted flower petals. He heard them calling and banging on the door from the other side.

'Good job Jimin you made them worried. Worried for someone who self pities himself.' He thought flushing down the blue garden in his toilet and washing away the blue left on his lips. He glanced at himself in the mirror. 'Fat. Ugly.Useless. Nobody. Talentless. Disgrace. No wonder he chose Tae over me.' He sighed turning off the shower and opened the door to see 4 very worried hyungs and 2 maknaes.

"Are..Are you alright Jimin?" Jin asked moving closer to the younger. He simply nodded in returned he stepped back a bit. "I'm..not feeling too good today is....is all hyung, don't w-worry." He faintly smiled.

"If that's the case then you should skip practice today, Jimin." Namjoon chimes in before turning and leaving with a growing suspicion in his head. Soon enough everyone except Jungkook, Taehyung, and Hoseok.

"Jimin get tons of rest and get better!! We worry for you!" Tae spoke wrapping his arms around Jungkook's waist from behind pulling him close. Jungkook giggled at his actions blushing a soft pink. This was killing Jimin to painfully watch while swallowing down more petal from arising.

"He's right Chimchim! We need you for practice and we can't have you getting us all sick. Hobi-hyung be careful to not get sick." Jungkook spat out walking out with Tae following. Leaving a very ticked off Hobi and a sobbing Jimin. "He doesn't deserve you." Hobi said balling his hands in a fist. Jimin was trembling and choking out petals along with salty tears.

"I-I.." Jimin couldn't finish as he grasped him neck choking on a larger clog in his throat. "Jimin calm down I'll get the pills just keep pushing it out!!" Hobi dashed to the kitchen grabbing Yoongi's attention. "Hobi? Why the rush?" His voice laced with worry.

"Not now!"

"But-"

The sound of a weak cough and wheeze echoed the house making Hobi turn pale.

"Not now! Dammit Chim I'M COMING KEEP FIGHTING!!!" Hobi seemed to be panicked so Yoongi ran to the male's room to find a terrible sight.
Blue Hydrangea flowers painted slightly with dots of crimson red. Jimin on his knees trembling, fighting through the pain.

"Jimin!" Yoongi called out running to his side rubbing circles on the younger's back. Hobi soon came in with water and a small pill making Jimin take it and helping the water up to his face. Soon the pain dispersed as he panted heavily with tears dripping out his eyes.

"He has Hanahaki...Yoongi.." Hobi spoke in a whisper pulling the trembling boy into a gentle hug. "How long.?"

"Its been three weeks now.."

"Jesus christ Jimin..who's-" Yoongi was cut off by the door opening. Jin came in worried as ever his eyes roaming around the room landing on the three boys with Hydrangea flowers around them. "Who." Was all Jin can say catching the three's stare of fear. Jimin sniffled pointing a shaky finger at himself. Jin shook his head his eyes turned glossy having his mother instinct kick into overdrive.

"Dear jesus look at you child! You- you're dying Chim..who is it? I'll make them pay.." Jin walks closer to the three having Jimin try to leave Hobi's grip. He shook his head not wanting them to know.
"Jimin..who is causing you pain? Tell us.." Yoongi demanded wanting to help. "We just want to help..let us Chim tell us." Jin reassured but Jimin continued to shake his head. "I-I can't.." his voice was raspy and quiet. This irritated Yoongi because he was defending the person who is causing him pain.

"Jimin tell us." He demandingly earning silence. "For fucks sakes Jimin TELL US WHO-" Yoongi stopped when he noticed the younger no longer there. "PARK FUCKING JIMIN!!" Jimin used his strength to escape Hobi's grasp leaving the room trembling. He heard their yells and footsteps get closer. Jimin blocked out the noises with his breathing making it down the stairs looking terrible. Everyone else heard the others yelling for Jimin so they looked to see what was happening. They saw the smaller boy trembling and gasping making his way to the door. He was stopped by Jungkook.

"Hyung what's wrong? Why are they yelling for you?" The maknae asked worried for his hyung. "N-nothing is happening. Everything i-is under con-control." He wheezed out happy the younger was worried.

"Are you sure they sound concerned. You are my bestfriend so I worry. Tell me what's wrong!" Jungkook's voice cracked while Jimin's heart cracked at the word 'right..we're just bestfriends..' he simply shook his head. "You wouldn't understand.." was all he said in his best normal voice pushing down the petals.

The maknae furrowed his browse. "What do you mean? You tell me even if I don't understand. Chimchim clearly you aren't yourself! Look at you! You won't even talk to me!" He was frustrated with his hyung. But Jimin wasn't having it.

"Shut up just shut up! You would NEVER understand what I'm going through! Not everyone is as PERFECT as you are Jungkook! I don't need to explain myself to you or ANYONE of that matter! I'm not myself? YOU LEFT ME EVERYTIME JUST TO HANG OUT WITH TAEHYUNG! I LOOK AT MY SELF OH YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE I LOOK AT MYSELF!! I FUCKING LOOK JEON JUNGKOOK AND I SAY TO MYSELF I NEED TO FUCKING GIVE UP!! WHY?! BECAUSE I WON'T BE HERE FOR LONGER THAN A FUCKING MONTH THAT'S WHY!" Jimin was set off like a bomb and everyone watched.

The burning sensation in his throat was unbearable after his outburst. Jungkook on the other hand has never seen his bestfriend yell at him. He knew something was up. "Sometimes I even wonder why I even hang out with you Chim." With Jungkooks words Jimin felt his tears build up. "Seriously? Jungkook you are a bastard. He doesn't deserve you." Hobi spoke up shoving Jungkook away from jimin, holding him in a hug glaring straight at the mankae.

"It's true. He gets annoying sometimes and needs to leave me alone. Tae knows this and is honestly better than Jimin as a bestfriend-" Jungkook was stopped by the stinging pain to his cheek. Hobi had just slapped the maknae leaving everyone shocked.

"You asshat. You really think the bullshit you just spat out wasn't going to hurt him?! He doesn't deserve this and he doesn't deserve YOU. I'm tired of your shit Jungkook! He stayed by your side and helped you when you needed it and you treat him like THIS?!? WHAT TYPE OF STUPID INSENSITIVE ASSHOLE DOES THAT!!" Hobi growled and it clicked in both Jin and Yoongi's head.

He liked Jungkook.

Red flags were up and the two shared glances before dragging Jimin and Hoseok away before things got worse. Jimin was gasping and wheezing tugging at Hobi's shirt to signal he can't breathe. He didn't need a word before turning back to grab the pills. Speeding back to feed it to his poor Jimin. "You need to give up! Did you hear his words?!" Hobi said seeing Jimin able to breathe.

"I..I'd rather die in love than die forgetting this wonderful feeling.." he wheezed out. Everyone in his room were tearing up. Jin had to step out to tell Namjoon who was confused. Taehyung and Jungkook were nowhere to be found. Soon Jin came back with Namjoon who saw what was happening.

"Jimin.."

"No...you weren't suppose to find out like this.." the smaller wheezes coughing out a single striped carnation.

"Take the surgery. Love isn't worth it! Dammit Jimin stop stalling this shit is fucking serious and here you are PERISHING right infront of us!" Namjoon was clearly trying to be brave. "Jesus you can't- you can't leave.." his voice was a soft whisper.

[END OF CHAPTER: 3]