Fourteen: Taehyung 🌹

Warning short chapter and an announcement at the end!
_________________________________

Jimin was now all alone in his hospital bed feeling....empty almost? He was here for a reason but what reason? His mind was racing late that night shortly after everyone left and one person could not leave his mind. Who was that kid Hobi-hyung wouldn't talk about?

Jimin should be asleep he knows that but he didn't feel tired he was more so curious to the point it hurt his brain. He decided to let it go and rest his head so he could go home soon with Hoseok as they promised. The boy tucked himself in and shut his eyes dozing off away into his dreams. . . . .

"Jimin! Look at this cool iron man figure!" A strange boy pointed out. "Firstly, it's hyung to you ꀭꀎꈤꁅꀘꂦꂦꀘ and secondly cool!" His younger self replied. Was he having flashbacks? Or was this a dream he didn't know and continued to watch them.

"I know right?! But...my mom said I already have too many figures.." the boy sighed sadly. Seeing his younger self notice this he went into the store and bought the figure for him. "J-Jimin you didn't have too!!" The kid said surprised and full of joy. "It's fine you wanted it right? And plus what are bestfriends for?" He giggled and showed him a smile. The boy took no more than a second to return the smile with his own, bunny like smile. "Yeah...thanks Jiminie-hyung..!" He thanked hugging his younger self who returned the hug. "It's no problem, J. . . . . . . . . . . . ."

Jimin jolted awake scaring Hobi to let out a "manly" screech. He giggled and laughed at his hyungs screech. "Jimin!! Are you okay? Did I wake you?" His hyung asked face flushed from embarrassment. He shook his head looking his hyung in the eye. "No but that screech might've done it!" He was having a laughing fit while his hyung playfully hit his shoulder. "YAH!!"

🌹

________________________________________________________________________So! What would you guys say if I said I may or may not be having a new story being written right now in my Drafts about BTS x (someone from the group though it might be obvious who will be who ;^)) theme being astrology and gods?