Seventeen: Jimin

"Well how else do you expect to get Jimin to yourself for a few minutes huh Kookie?" Taehyung raised an eyebrow staring at the younger who was deep in thought. "I could lie to hyungie-"

"You really have no brain do you?" Tae sighed getting up and leaving the room for a few minutes, which seemed like hours to Jungkook who had waited silently in the lonesome room by himself. He had thought 'what if Jimin isn't Jimin anymore? Will hyung still love me? What if he isn't my JiMiN-sSi anymore?! Oh god I might have to start calling him hyung now!' With racing thoughts he hadn't noticed the older walk in with Jimin. Taehyung had cleared his throat loudly which brought Jungkook back to reality.

"OH! Jimin-sSII!- I mean, hyung" jungkook cleared his throat slightly to recollect himself. Jimin found his correction cute but decided to play a bit with his poker face. "Tae, you said you needed to speak to me about something?" He turned to the younger who gave him a boxy smile. "I used that as an excuse, Kookie over there has been dying to have a little chat with you so I helped him out." Soon they heard a yodel followed by a large smacking noise. "Must be Hobi-hyung, I'll go get that tea shishters so go ahead and talk." With that Taehyung left, grabbing his gucci sunglasses and a random cup of tea.

The two were silent, Jimin waiting for Jungkook to speak while Jungkook was having a wholesome crisis. "I want to-" they both said at the same time, blinking at eachother. "You go ahead- No you!" They both continued to talk at the same time before giggling. "Fine, I want to apologise for ever putting you in the position where you felt unappreciated and for being the biggest snake not being there when you needed me to. I screwed up and ended up giving you a face full of flowers which could have strangled you! So- Kookie apologises.." Jungkook apologises keeping his head down. Jimin was wide-eyed and shocked, he didn't expect him to apologise. Jimin smiles fondly and walks over to Jungkook, petting his head gingerly.

"I forgive you, I always have Kookie. You learned from your mistakes and now look, things are better. I'm here healthy and not in a hospital better or better yet a coffin. You saved me Kookie and honestly even if you were being the biggest snake and a snobby little bitch I didn't care cause you are still my bestfriend. What I wanted to say is that you are real dumb for thinking you could get away with lying knowing damn well you can't make a good excuse to save yourself from a Jin Fatality!" Jimin giggled at the last bit making Jungkook groan. He raised his head and jumped on Jimin, giving him a hug. Jimin, who softly blushed, returned the hug with a happy sigh escaping his plump lips.

"LITTLE WHORE I KNOW YOU GOT CHIM CHIM IN THERE, RETURN HIM TO ME OR I WILL BE FORCED TO USE MY ALL MIGHTY WAR CRY AND REIGN TERROR UPON THE PEOPLE OF YOUR KIND!" Hoseok banged on the door loudly making both of them jump. Jimin sigh and walked to the door about to open it when a hand caught his wrist, spinning him to face Jungkook once again. Jungkook was a blushing mess for his next action:

He had kissed Jimin on the forehead
(SIKE Y'ALL THOUGHT KEKEKEK probably would've guessed it oh well-)
"YOU SIR BEST STOP BANGING ON THE DOOR BEFORE THE ONLY SOUND THAT'S GONNA BE HEARD IN THIS DORM IS MY SPATULA WHOOPIN' YO SUNSHINE ASS HOSEOK!" Jin was heard in the distance, probably in the kitchen. The knocking stopped and Jimin was blushing from the sudden kiss to his forehead. He smiled and kissed Jungkook's right cheek before leaving.

Not even a foot out of the room was Jimin quickly snatched from Jungkook's sight in a split second followed by his screech. 'Aish that Hobi-hyung! Atleast we made up!' Jungkook placed a hand on his cheek, smiling to himself.

Where was Tae? Well, he was in the living room watching Meteor Garden with his gucci glasses on and his tea in hand. He raised his cup up and spoke, "THE TEA IS SCORCHING SISTERS! See you next chapter!~"

________________________________________________________________________
Guess who's back! Summer is now here sooooooo I decided to feed my people with a new chapter! Sorry for the long wait I know some of you reading have been waiting and I apologise but I am here now! I noticed some people are new so welcome! I want to ask if I should do a Q&A? Let me know, other than that I hope you all have a wonderful night and enjoy this chapter uwu
- yours truly, Yoongles_ssi💕