Eighteen: Taehyung

"Welcome back to your world, Jimin-ah. Look at where you lay, blue lips and shut eyes, hands held and gently laid to rest. You are what they see, nothing but a soon to be forgotten friend." The same version of Jimin had spoken with an echoed affect, his movement was like a dance was being preformed. With delicate fingers, Jimin touches the floor and raises them up to show a transparent wall built of luscious flowers of many types. "they weep for your passing as you decided to gamble against the force you knew was not to be reckoned with," He then made a violent throwing motion towards the present Jimin, who had opened his hands to reveal poker chips. "bold of you to believe such a wall was to crumble at your feet when really, that wall was built to make any who go against it wither away. Do you understand this, Jimin-ah?" The version of jimin placed it's hand upon the wall and his hand soon faded to nothing, he turned his head to the present Jimin who watched in understanding.

"Those are the walls that are to keep you from all desires within your body, all wants and all 'I wish's are here." The version of Jimin made his way to the other Jimin, gently taking his hand into his own in a delicate manner, he set a firm but soft grip upon it. With a tug, Jimin led the present being to the wall where there were scenarios playing about if he were to ever have all he wanted and wished. A certain one caught his eye, it was a scenario of him and Jungkook along with a smaller boy who had features of both males, smiling happily at the two.

"That's what I desire..?" Present Jimin had asked, who earned a nod from his second version. "You desire to have a family with him, for him to love and cherish you as his world. Your son aswell, you build a beautiful family of three with your love." The version of Jimin spoke in a soft tone as the scenario continues to play out as the child jumps into Jungkook's arms, planting sweet kisses on his cheeks. The child and Jungkook turn to the Jimin in the scenario with warm and welcoming smiles. "That's so beautiful, a pure desire of love." Present Jimin commented turning to the version of himself who looked sorrowful.

"Indeed it is, but to achieve said desire you have to go through many challenges. To which in many cases you fail to succeed in passing. They way you are now and the continuing of this reality you live in, you're simply just...

An empty vase, waiting to be used by plants."

Jimin woke up in a panicked motion clutching his chest and checking his surroundings quickly. He took short, uneven breathes trying to regulate it. "What.....what was that?" He mumbled shaken up when the dream had set in. 'An empty vase...what on earth does that mean...?' He turned his attention to the window, it showed the sun rising in a calming manner. His breathing was slow and steady whilst he watched it rise into the sky. 'Maybe it was a sign?' He decided to get out of bed and start his day by going downstairs, he wanted to make the members breakfast. He took soft steps trying to keep quiet on his way to the kitchen, when he arrived he saw Jin! Jin whipped around and saw Jimin.

"Good morning Jimin, I hope you slept well! I was just about to make everyone breakfast do you want to help?" Jimin nodded making his way to Jin, "good morning! I slept fine hyung, thank you for asking! What are we making today?" He spoke in a hushed tone watching jin pull out some pancake mix. "We'll be making some pancakes and eggs today Jimin-ah, can you prepare the stove and eggs for me please?" He asked pouring a decent amount of mixture into a bowl before adding water and chocolate chips.

Jimin went ahead and turned the stove on before grabbing some eggs from the fridge and setting them on the counter. "Can I make the eggs hyung? I'll be extra careful!" Jin stared at him for a while before nodding and turning back to make the mix. Jimin cracked the eggs open and began to make scrambled eggs, Jin was now making the pancakes beside him. The smell of food being made woke all the members except Yoongi, they all made their way down to see the duo working on the food.

Jimin was setting the freshly made eggs in a plate, turning off the stove he went to the cabinet to get some plates. He returned and distributed the eggs to each plate evenly. "Jin-hyung! I'm done with the eggs!" Jimin said sweetly. "I have the first batch of pancakes done if you can bring over the plates please?" Jin had a hand out and Jimin passed him a plate at a time whilst Jin had place a fluffy pancake on top. Once they were done setting pancakes on all the plates they were about to set the table when they saw the others watching.

"Good morning Jungkook and Taehyung! Morning hyungs, hope you slept well! I see Yoongi is still asleep." Jimin smiled taking the plates and setting them on the table in each seating area, Jin placed the utensils and syrup aswell. "We made this with love hoes! So sit down and Jimin sweetie can you go fetch Yoongi?" Jimin nodded and walked upstairs to go get Yoongi, all the while the members had waited patiently. After 15 minutes Yoongi came down with Jimin beside him, with a grand smile. They took there seats at the table and began to eat as a family.

"You need to realise the truth sooner or later Jimin-ah, I will help you hear what won't be spoken about when the time comes. This is your challenge, face the past you once held closely and conquer all the fear and pain that came along with it, face your past and enter your future in happiness. Whether it ends with you in a coffin like me, or ends with you to be in a world of happiness and life. Time will tell when that day comes, cherish these moments Jimin-ah. Till next time, petal."

__________________________________________________________________

Hello Hello! This chapter may be confusing to some during the scenario portion of the beginning, so allow me to explain. The future version of Jimin is trying to find a version of Jimin that can succeed in passing the challenge in which is recovering all memory of past events and in hopes of finding to feel the love he once felt for Jungkook. Why is the future version of Jimin dead? That will be explained in a later chapter but I will say he did indeed PASS the challenge of past events but everything took a turn for the worst. I hope I covered everything if I didn't then please ask me here!

- yours truly, Yoongles_ssi 💕