🥀Eight🥀

There was simply silence in the room, the tension thickening as the silence stayed. Jimin didn't dare look at the younger's eyes though he can feel the stares from him. "Why.." was all the younger can say.
"..." silence again but it was disrupted by the maknae standing up still in front of the older. "Jimin tell me why." He raised his voice now only to not get an answer. "Fuck Jimin answer my question and stop staying silent!!" Jungkook  yelled making everyone flinch.

"You can't ask me why when you know damn well why! Y-you cared for me for so l-long and stayed with m-me when I needed someone! I-I liked you because you a-actually gave a fuck about a w-waste of space! Do you know how hard it would have been for me if y-you weren't there?! I-" He was cut off by the now massive clog in his throat. The older was gasping and coughing, clutching his neck shaking violently. "Someone call an ambulance! Jimin you are getting the surgery we won't let you suffer like this anymore!" J-hope quickly ran to call for help while everyone else stared in shock unable to help. Jungkook finally found the reality that this wasn't a joke and it was his fault. "H-hyung..?" Jungkook called out to Jimin but recieved no answer but pained coughing.

"H-hur...ts" Jimin weakly spoke choking out crimson coloured hydrangea flowers. "I-I...ca..n't breathe.." he gasped out with silent tears as he tried to cough up every ounce of flowers that produce in his lungs but to no avail, they only continued to come up with no end. The sound of sirens echoed the outside as paramedics rushed in to take Jimin, the group agreed Hoseok go with Jimin in the ambulance while the others go by car to meet up at the hospital. The ambulance quickly rushed to the hospital taking the boy into the emergency room in attempt to reduce the flowers in his lungs so he can be able to breathe. 

Soon enough everyone entered the hospital seeing Hoseok in the waiting room looking scared and sad. He had been waiting for hours now waiting for any news on Jimin. Will he live? Or will the doctors be unable to help Jimin now..?

__________________________________________________________________ I am back! Here is the new chapter and I want to hear from you if you want Jimin to go through surgery or let him have his love story end happily! Also thank you for 100 views!! I love you all thank you! I didn't think this story would get 100 reads let alone any! <333