🌻Seven🌻

"Are you fucking serious Jungkook why in the absolute fuck would we kid right now?!" Hobi growled. "Look at the poor kid and tell me he doesn't look like he's having a mid-life crisis! Jesus!!" His voice cracks looking down quickly sobbing. He made his way to Jungkook and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt. "To top of the cake it's YOUR fault! I swear to god all mighty if he has to suffer anymore because of you I won't hesitate to STAB YOU!" He let the maknae go, retreating back to the ill boy.

"My fault? What type of excuse is that Jimin? Seriously you can't be—" Jungkook trailed off when his four hyungs glared at him. "Look at Jimin and tell me, Jungkook. Does he really look fine? Does he REALLY and I mean REALLY look at his best?" Yoongi hissed moving away so the younger can see the ill boy. The ill quickly shielded himself from his bestfriend who stared at him with a tense stare. The youngest move close to the older every so slowly making everyone move away even Hobi who was hesitant to leave his hyung's side. The ill trembled breathing heavy from the piling flowers arising. "P-please stop..." he pleaded clutching his sweaty palms over his pale gray lips. "Show me." Jungkook stated.

Jimin didn't want his kookie to see how horrible he looked so he shook his head shutting his eyes coughing a bit with a trembling hands. "P-please...you're killing m-me..." he whispered feeling warmth and skin remove his hands that shielded his ill face earning a gasp or two. He stayed in the dark of his eyelids. "Jimin." He heard his name being called by the maknae, though he stayed in his comforting darkness. He felt the warmth of a palm reach his chin tilting his head upward while another, pried his hands away from his shielded eyes. The doe eyes he loved so dearly were infront of his own.
"Tell me, do you love me?" He asked in a serious tone. The older stared at the younger with puffy red eyes. "I..." he breathed out shakily. "I do.."
__________________________________________________________________
So so so so so so so sorry!!!! I lost inspiration and ugh I will try to update more often!
- Mochi-sama