Fifteen: Jimin 🥀

"The doctor also said I will be prescribed pills for pain and asked if someone can go get them.." he added on moving away from Hobi. Jin quickly snatched the form and ran out to get the pills. He smiled fondly. "How is everyone?"

      "We are all fine how are you?" Namjoon answered earning an eye smile from the younger. "I'm getting better but I'm so happy to get home!!" He jumped out of happiness making everyone gush. "YAH ALL Y'ALL I AM NOW HIS MOTHER JIN OUT MY WAY! IF Y'ALL TRY TO HURT HIM PHYSICALLY MENTALLY OR EMOTIONALLY I WILL NOT HESITATE TO HANG YOUR ASSES AS TROPHIES IN MY ROOM!!" Hobi hissed holding Jimin protectively earning nods from everyone except Yoongi.

      "I'm the father so don't even try to think you're safe if Hobi isn't in the room." He walked over to the pair and wrapped an arm around the younger's shoulder. Man do they think this is worse than Jin. Speaking of Jin he entered the room hearing everything.

       "I may not be the mother or father but boi I best be the grandmother in this family." He didn't need to explain what'll happen as he walked behind the family. Now everyone knew if something small happened all hell will definitely break loose.

🥀