Eleven: Taehyung 🌹

Taehyung smiled brightly kissing Jungkook's lips ever so passionately. "I love you so much kookie~" he mumbled in the kiss. Jungkook kissed back tugging at the olders waist a bit he felt so loved.

>>>>>>>with Jimin and Hoseok<<<<<<<<<<<
Hoseok sat next to the bed, holding Jimin's hand gently with silent tears. "My poor angel...my dear Jimin...we'll do this together yeah?" He asked with wavy voice. Jimin weakly fluttered his eyes open to see a blurry Hoseok.

"Ho...seok..yeah w-we'll do th...is together...pr-promise.." he held Hoseok's hand just as gently. "Hoseok...i-if I...do....nt make it...just know...I-I....love y-you sunshine...thank you..for be...ing the b-best b...brother.." he weakly spoke and Hoseok shook his head more tears rolling down.

"D-Don't say that!! You'll be alive you'll live y-you'll....you'll come home with me!" Hoseok sniffled and hicc'd. "I-i'll get the others!-" he felt Jimin's grasp tighten a bit. "N-no..! Stay...he...re..." he whispered and coughed up flowers with blood. Hoseok watched in terror. "I'll call the doctors!" He stood up and ran leaving a coughing jimin who's heart rate is picking up.

"DOCTOR PLEASE HELP!" Hoseok yelled out tears spilling from his sockets. The doctors were alerted and rushed into Jimin's room taking him into the emergency room. "Park Jimin is undergoing surgery we cannot risk having him in this state for any longer." The doctor informed the group who watched. Hoseok couldn't handle it and sobbed his heart out.

"FUCKING PLEASE DON'T TAKE HIM PLEASE! HE'S SUPPOSE TO COME HOME WITH ME!! PARK JIMIN!" Hoseok yelled trying to reach out to Jimin's body but couldn't by Namjoon and Jin holding him back. "LET GO! I SAID LET GO LET ME SEE HIM I WANT TO BE WITH MY ANGEL PLEASE!- p-please.." Hoseok stopped struggling and looked down sobbing loudly. Jungkook couldn't help but feel sorry and guilty. A hand took his as he looks at Taehyung who looked at him with a sympathetic smile.

"He'll be okay after surgery.."

🌹