👸🏼Chapter 45👸🏼

Chapter 45
Princess

Ashanti's POV.

"You're looking for me?" she asked, and that's when I knew I was talking to a devil.

"Excuse us." Sabi niya sa lalake. Agad naman nawala ang lalake sa paningin namin.

"So, what do you want from me? Why did you abduct me?" I faced her, showing her that I wasn't scared of her.

"I want you to know the truth!" parang witch niyang sabi.

"What truth are you talking about?!" inis kong tanong.

"Yung katotohanang itinatago ng magaling mong magulang!"

"What are you talking about?!" 'di maipaliwanag ang tono ng aking pananalita sa pagtanong. I don't know what's she's talking about!

"Well, before that, I want to do something to you first." lumapit siya sa may mesa na ngayon ko lang napansin, kumuha siya ng scissors kaya nanlaki ang mata ko!

"What are you going to do with me?!" natataranta kong tanong.

"Uhm, ano ba?" hinawakan niya ang buhok ko pero agad ko siyang tinabig.

"Don't you ever touch me." seryosong sabi ko sa kanya.

"And what will you do to me?" she smirked.

"Kung makawala ako rito, I swear, I'll tear you, limb from limb." but of course, I wasn't gonna do that, sinabi ko lang 'yon para tantanan niya ako.

"Ohh, how scary!" she pretended to be scared.

Alright, I forgot, sino ba naman matandang babae ang matatakot mamatay? She'll be dead in a few years din naman. Pero joke! I'm not that bad to wish her death. Gusto ko lang makawala rito.

My parents would be worried about me! Next time, hindi na naman ako papayagang lumabas ng walang nakabuntot sa akin. Nakaka-umay kaya!

Ginagawa na nila akong parang bata sa sobrang protective nila.

Nagulat na lang ako ng bigla siyang lumapit sa akin at ginupit ang buhok ko!

"Oh damn woman! You don't fucking mess with the hair!" I shouted at the top of my lungs at dinura ko siya sa mukha, causing her to step away from me.

"Nasty little bitch." sabi niya na mukhang nandidiri.

"That's what you get for cutting off my hair!" inis na sabi ko sa kanya. I swear, kakalbuhin ko siya pag nakatakas ako rito.

"Oh, I'm not done yet!" Lumapit na naman siya sa akin and started cutting off my dress!

I tried shrugging her off of me but I just can't. (Wait, tama ba english ko? Charot.)

She stopped when my chest were already visible. She then smirked.

"Oh, look what we have there!" she pointed the scissors at it and that's when I knew it was too much!

"Stop it! Please! I'm begging you, why are you even doing this?!" a tear escaped my eyes.

"Why? You're asking me why?!" she faked a laugh like she wasn't believing I was asking the question why.

"It's because of this!" She pointed at my heart.

And by the way, I still have my bra on so I'm not completly naked. And damn, it's getting cold in here. Plus, basa pa ako kung hindi niyo alam.

"What does my heart have to do with you kidnapping me?!"

"It's not your heart, you idiot!" natulala ako sa narinig ko.