👸🏼Epilogue👸🏼

Epilogue
Princess

Ashanti's POV.

"Oh, why are you crying, sweety?" tanong ng nanay ko. Because I was crying my heart.

Umiling ako. We are currently walking down the aisle. "N-Nothing." I whispered but it was enough for them to hear me.

"Everything will be okay, Ashanti Lainne." my father said as I looked at him.

"Are you sure about that?" I raised my brow.

"I'm sorry." tumingin siya sa harap but I kept my gaze on him. "Your groom, is here..." aniya and he gave my hand to that person.

Hindi ko pa tinignan ang tao but I felt electricity rush through my veins. W-Wait.

I looked at him and I was correct. Mas lalo akong napaiyak sa nakita ko.

My love was standing before me.

Agad siyang lumapit sa akin at pinunasan ang luha ko.

"Hey, hey. Stop crying." aniya.

"I-I can't s-stop." hikbi ko.

"It's okay. Are you ready?"

"For?" takang tanong ko.

"Our wedding!" aniya!

"O-Our wedding?" pagsisigurado ko. I even pointed him tapos sa akin.

Tumango naman siya. "Yes my love, you're going to marry me."

Tumango naman ako. "Okay." I smiled.

This is the best day of my life.

"Princess Ashanti, do you, take King Dylan as your lawful wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and health, until death do you part?" the priest said.

I smiled as I looked at Dylan. "I, Princess Ashanti Lainne, take you, King Dylan, to be my husband. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love and honor you all the days of my life." I said as I placed a simple diamond ring in his ring finger. He smiled too and gave me a genuine smile.

The priest faced Dylan as he said, "Do you, King Dylan, take Princess Ashanti Lainne as your lawful wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and health, until death do us part."

Dylan looked at me with desire in his eyes. "I, King Dylan, take you, Princess Ashanti, to be my wife. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love and honor you all the days of my life." I felt the cold thing slip through my finger. It really felt good!

"I may now pronounce you as husband and wife," he looked at Dylan with matching tukso pa ah. "You may now kiss the bride," dagdag niya. And my husband was grinning from ear to ear.

Lumapit siya sa akin kaya napaatras ako. I was about to fall when he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. I heard the crowd's tease.

"Careful," he said sounding so concerned. I blushed.

"You're blushing," he teased kaya napaiwas ako ng tingin.

"Am not." I was trying to hide my face pero mas nilapit niya ako sa kanya, causing me to gasp and look at him; which I kind of regret.

He was so close to me.

"Just let me kiss you already!" inip na bulong niya. Natawa naman ako. He looks like a child!