6

Cathy, Miles' assistant was on the counter, her dress up,  Miles' hands around her, his pants down, her Moans filling the bathroom, "Miles!" I scream in horror, both of their heads snap towards me, guilt written in their faces, I felt like my feet were glued to the floor, I knew he was cheating on me but I at least thought he would be respectful enough and not do it with me around,  I felt so humiliated, turning around in my steps I made my way out the bathroom, "Lizzy!" Running away as far away from him as possible, "Lizzy!" Snatching my hand forcing me to face him, furry in his eyes, "What!" I yell, tears streaming down my face, "Don't you dare make a scene!" He whisper yells, he's unbelievable, shaking my head in disbelief, "let go of my hand Miles" I cry, clearly refusing "MILES LET GO OF MY HAND YOU ARE HURTING ME!!!", "SHUT UP, SHUT THE FU-" "HEY!" Both of our heads snap to our right, making Miles immediately release my hand, there stood Marco, his eyes dark with anger, seeing as that I'm free I make a run for it, "Lizzy?'' Shoving past him I make my way out the door, the tears making it hard for me to see anything, reaching inside my purse I dial Terry's number, saying a silent prayer to myself as tears streamed down my face, "Hi you've reache-" Damnit! I hang up. Sighing as the chilly breeze hit my face, removing my shoes, I start walking away from the building wanting to clear my head....