51

Marco POV
My body aching as I managed to see through only one eye, my breathing heavy at the sharp pain on my stomach, the door opened, in walked Miles, "hmmmm seems like your little girlfriend has agreed to join the party" he grins, my eyes widen in horror, getting angrier by the second , trying to get up from my seat to attack this son of a bitch I was reminded by the sharp pain on my stomach that I've been tied up, "IF YOU DARE TOUCH HER I WILL BURRY YOU ALIVE!" I say, a dark chuckle escapes his mouth, "if you excuse me Mr Wilson, I am going to pick up my WIFE from the meeting point" he smirks before turning, leaving the room ........
Oh God Lizzy what are you doing

Lizzy POV
After getting the call I decided to get dressed in sweats and a pair of running shoes, seeing the sleeping tablets Tatiana had given me on the shelf I quickly grabbed them placing them in my pocket,gently opening my  bedroom door, the house is in complete silence. Taking slow calculated steps going downstairs, the sound of men talking in the dining room makes me heart race a lot faster, rushing over to the kitchen,it was filled with silence. Knowing the men always had coffee at night to keep them up, I slowly grabbed a cup, pouring the coffee, reaching into my pocket. I take out the container, opening it, I drop 5 of the pills inside the coffee, adding 4 spoons of sugar to it. I quickly stir it making sure the powder isn't apparent. Quietly making my way out, using the kitchen door that is usually used by the chefs, looking around I saw no one, rushing way over to the gate, finding the guard, "Miss James?" He frowns, smiling "hi, I brought you some coffee" I say as bubbly as possible, "you guys work so hard so I thought you could use a cup of coffee" I say handing him the cup, "oh thanks" he smiles taking the coffee from me, "well goodnight, I better get going" I smile, turning to leave I rushed over to the bushes, hiding as I silently prayed this worked. To my relief he drank the coffee, after a few minutes of waiting I notice his walking change, moments later he fell to the ground, taking the opportunity to run, opening the gate. Running as fast as I could to get away from the premises, seeing a taxi drive by I quickly stopped it, giving him the address , as if reading my mind he stepped on it, my breathing heavy from the running, as I grew more anxious............

Third POV
"Vila you still okay there?" The man asks over the earpiece, "Vila?" Looking over to Alexander , "Capo something's wrong with Vila, he's not responding" Grabbing his hand gun, checking for the bullets, "check the bedrooms, The kids, Lizzy and my wife" he instructs the man before making his way out, carefully running out they notice Vila on the floor, "Check around the premises!!!" He yells to the men, running over to Vila expecting to see a gunshot wound, he placed his hand on his neck checking the pulse, "this man is not injured in any way" looking around he notices the cup broken on the floor, "get him in the house" he instructs the men, "Capo!!!" One of the men call out, "Ms James is not her room, and we've checked the entire house" fuck my life he thinks.........

Lizzy POV
Getting to the park, anxiously looking around, seeing headlights head towards my way as I grew anxious, the black BMW stopped by me, the window sliding down, "get in!" Taylor hollers, walking towards the car as I opened the door letting myself in. Immediately the doors were locked, "your phone?" She demands, handing it over to her she threw it out the window. Driving off, the car was filled with silence the air thick........